b18c jdm gsr or b16a sir2 in 5th gen civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SalvotoreScarfo

I heard it meaning less to put a h22 into a 5th gen civic because of the weight, unless you are drag racing and empty the inside out. My question is the jdm b18c or the b16a sir2 for the 5th gen civic. Thousand dollar difference, is it worth it. Express your opinions on both engines. Which would be able to consume more boost with out internals? Which one would swap easyier into a 94 civic dx coupe?

the B16 and b18 are going to be the most easy, the cheaper of the two would be the B16 only cause of the price of the motor, other then that their both gonna be the same swap as far as what fits. The h22 is a whole nother story the engine would be stronger then either the B16 or B18 and the prce of the motor would be the same as the B16 but see the H22 dont slap right in the civic, it requires alot of banging and making stuff fit so the swap price comes into play inless you intend on doing it your self but then experience comes into play and if you had what it took i dont think you would be here asking us these questions. My vote would be the B18 and only cause of the car its goin in, keep it simple for your own sake. They can all only handle about 6psi stock though 8 isint unheard of but its pushing it inless you are running a good fuel managementand, and if thats the case you could see 9 or or 10 psi on stock internals im sure with no problems.

By the way i almost couldint under stand a Fu*king thin your said.
no speaka da engrish? :emofo: J/K

Back