Best Swap for a 12 second 1/4th mile car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats nice, but i forsee blown rods and spun bearings in your future.

well this got out of subject but hey i learned something.

its definitely possible, just saying if you build your motor correctly, nitrous is a viable option for a quick fix at the track. As i said in a different thread, there is a C6 Vette that goes to the track every day with a 200 shot and new piston rings. He runs nearly every weekend and has had no problems since we got open track days in may (i think) and he sprays every run.

A correctly built motor would include new pistons, rings, rods, what else? like port and polished balanced and blueprinted? how fast does the vette go down the strip if you know :cool:

well this got out of subject but hey i learned something.
to bad it wasent the one where getting a loan for parts is re*******tarted.

Heres some advice if the finantal advisor finds out wht your doing hes prolly gonna deny it.

Nost banks only give out loads for good reasions and further more what have you got for colateral for a 10K loan?

if you got a good credit rating u can get some cash without colateral..i got 7500 because of good credit...preapproved beetches! :p :D

yeah but a 17y/o isent gonna have no credet, granted he said his mom is getting the loan for him when he turns 18 he should on his part take over for it which is gonna be a nice task.

as he is still gonna have to come up with colateral.

word

if I had a 10 G loan I would go look for an s2k and turbo that.

yup you know already having school payed off after high school is a good start for me is it not? and you konw also getting a full time job right after school paying 35 a year staring isnt bad either. i dont care if you think im dumb i know what im doing. i work just as much you guys do

I hope to <insert god here> that oyu knwo what your doing...if not I may see you shaking a cup on the streets.

Back