Body work? How hard is it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Those wheels are gross... They're too big it makes it look like it's got a lift kit wtf.

:werd:

A drop would help out a lot, that would get rid of the 4x4 look, but still, the wheels are way too big. Pretty sure that the OP already said he would get rid of them if he bought the car though...

give him $2000 its a rusty buckt of a honda...it thats the case then just get a car from the states or a different aear of canda

Fixing rusted quarters the right way is neither easy or cheap. What really needs to happen is for the rusted metal to be cut out and new metal be welded in, and then blended, sanded, painted, obviously...

You can do a temporary fix with Bondo and sandpaper but it will probably only last one winter...

Body work is in theory very simple. In practice it is a challenge. It is an art form unto itself. Time consuming and frustrating. If you have the money and no desire to learn pay a pro. If you are a bull headed amateur like myself have at it, but your mistakes will cost you time and money.

If the quarter panels are all jacked up with rust the best thing to do is find a salavage vehical of the same make and have the quarter panels cut off and welded onto your vehical. After that they can be dressed up and blended into the body for paint.

Its gonna cost you bucks or time, which ever you have. My only regret on my integra project is not being patient enought to find a better baseline. Body work takes money out of the engine/turbo budget...

Back