Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^^Yes it does.

Electronics:

000_0142.jpg

Last edited:
you're one of those assholes that puts hid's in a non projector housing.

i hate you bastards. i bet they're fucking purple arent they? or bluer than necessary.

nah, you've been a member here a while, either you're a lurker, or you just dont log in very often, but we generally dont take each other too seriously here.

Just a tinge of blue..

pickles jumped my balls a while back about HID's in a stock housing, and theres a reason why
used to have them in both my civic and my accord
until one night a friend drove my accord home and i rode in someone elses car. while he was backing out of the driveway, there was a point in time where the lights were pointed at me, and ill just say that i felt like a real asshole for keeping them in there for that long

the next day i pulled them out of my civic and accord and replaced with some decent halogen bulbs

im with invisibledemon on this one, projector retrofit or no go

Yeah I know they're bad, I usually stay far away from people ahead of me but they work so well. :(

get some proper projector housings and lenses for them and youll be even more surprised with how well they work when actually set up and installed correctly

and other people wont want to shoot your headlights out when you are driving at or behind them
:)

get some proper projector housings and lenses for them and youll be even more surprised with how well they work when actually set up and installed correctly

and other people wont want to shoot your headlights out when you are driving at or behind them
:)
Lol I'm sure thats true. ^_^

Should get lots done on the engine harness after school ! :)

Nice car glassheadlights i know when i first got my b18c in my dc ls i could not wait till i got it in it is my first vtec car but i plan to do a wire tuck soon but all except the unfortunate wreck it is good looking crx cant wait to see what else you have in store

oh and my dad has a 2002 odyssey and has non projector headlights with a 8000k hid kit unadjusted thet defenitly hurt when driving in front of him but now he adjusted the headlights down so they are not dead on the cars in front and it helped alot and still can see the road and surroundings great

Nice car glassheadlights i know when i first got my b18c in my dc ls i could not wait till i got it in it is my first vtec car but i plan to do a wire tuck soon but all except the unfortunate wreck it is good looking crx cant wait to see what else you have in store
Thanks.
oh and my dad has a 2002 odyssey and has non projector headlights with a 8000k hid kit unadjusted thet defenitly hurt when driving in front of him but now he adjusted the headlights down so they are not dead on the cars in front and it helped alot and still can see the road and surroundings great

Good idea, I had the headlights outta the car so I probably should align them down.

Back