Brad's DC2 GSR Tragedy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

probably because its a 4wd right now and doesnt look right.. lol

wing vs no wing
teggie-hdr.jpg

P1226853.jpg

Nice try EG6 but the third teg down with no wing and no emblems = :drool:. Might even go with a Honda badge. I like your red tails btw...

My ABS is broke. :( It went off a couple times when I was tinkering in the bay...so it's unplugged.
Finished off the stereo wiring and speakers, the deck sucks balls but it has AUX for now...meh.
I replaced a bunch of bulbs after I took pics.
I switched shift knobs and found out this bitch has an OEM dual bend shifter!
I got a lot of slack taken out of the throttle and clutch. I have to say the hydro clutch is awesome.
Underneath I found it has two ripped CV boots but the axles don't click at all so I'm going to attempt to fix em.
It needs an exhaust badly, the muffler has rusted right out.

I can't explain how much I love the little things in this car; the map light, sunroof is awesome, power everythang, interior layout, even the exterior has grown a lot on me. I'm just stoked upon the situation. :shocker: Can't wait to polish the rest up.

My New Integra GSR - YouTube

107_4618.jpg

107_4619.jpg

107_4620.jpg

107_4621.jpg

107_4622.jpg

107_4623.jpg

107_4624.jpg

107_4625.jpg

107_4632.jpg

107_4633.jpg

107_4626.jpg

107_4628.jpg

107_4629.jpg

107_4638.jpg

Last edited:
My birthday is at the end of the month.

I get my choice of parts. :)

Last edited:
For the love of maple syrup, please put a nice exhaust on this one! Straight pipes just aren't cool. Now that you've got a little more grown up car, you gotta follow suit.

For the love of maple syrup, please put a nice exhaust on this one! Straight pipes just aren't cool. Now that you've got a little more grown up car, you gotta follow suit.

Too late, already bought a 2.5" GlassPack. It's only temp to keep the noise down.

Catbacks are cheap, I love the Apexi WSII on a DC teg. But flow is a big factor.

4846465237_a5447636bb_b.jpg

10.jpg

:facepalm:

Get the catback. They do flow, and honestly if you're not turbo'd you really don't even have to worry about it.

Yeah, straight pipes FTL. They sound like ass.
For a basically stock setup, a WS2 is more than enough flow.

:facepalm:

Get the catback. They do flow, and honestly if you're not turbo'd you really don't even have to worry about it.
Dude I'm ouutt of money and have been broke-ass for a while. I just want this thing cleaned, reliable and stock for a while.
Yeah, straight pipes FTL. They sound like ass.
For a basically stock setup, a WS2 is more than enough flow.
Straight pipe still sounds better than half gone rotten exhaust. Don't mind it for now. I'm over loud exhaust, it made driving the CRX unpleasing.
clubintegra.com has a really nice yonaka ws-dos as we call it. ran it on my eg very quiet but had deeeeep tone up top

p.s mine came from clubcivic.com sister site 250 bones shipped

Yonaka....

I'm going to look around and see what I like and sit on what little money I have. lol

youtube exhaust soundclips.. pick your favorite

I say run 3" no cat, use a 22" long resonator and magnaflow muffler. Mine sounds great and YOU WILL PICK UP HP WITH 3" over a 2.5".
MVI_5348.AVI - YouTube

Also,
Keep the GSR head. No sense in getting a B16 head only to drop your compression ratio. Stick with the GSR head, throw some P30 pistons in that bitch with some cams and you might hit that 200whp.

Yea you don't want backpressure. Just the right flow to create a scavenging affect. I thought 3 was too big too though. Hell my 5.0L Camaro only had a single 2 1/2" and it was big enough.

Back