Bro-build, boosted 90 hf crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXs are getting harder and harder to find, and you're sending a decent one off for scrap. I really need to stop reading what you write.

CRXs are getting harder and harder to find, and you're sending a decent one off for scrap. I really need to stop reading what you write.

it sat for sale for almost 6 months for $300 all it was missing was motor/trans, exhaust and suspension... scrapped it, fuck a dx/hf shell anyways, if its not a si , no fucks given

What did you get for scraping it? I've had great luck listing stuff on eBay for $1 no reserve.

Even if it goes for $1 I'm glad it's going to someone that case vs trashing it. It being whatever random part/item I have.

There was no quarter rust. It was a southern car. Someone with a B series and an engine hoist could have had a fun ass car.

Or you could have traded it for an 89 Geo shell and some cash.

^ An enterprising soul could even rent a hoist....

it wasnt my car lol richard mcnair is the one who scrapped it, and idk he through the stock shocks and springs off his 91 si hatch on it, loaded the car down with scrap, and got over 400 I know for a fact, I wouldnt have crushed it if it was mine, if it was mine the 87's dual cam zc would be in it, and ga cars dont usually rust, I could honestly care less about non si civics/crx's unless pre 1984, a crx isnt the same without a sunroof

So you DO care to some extent?

Ughhh I don't wanna be a Grammar Nazi but so many douchebags use that phrase wrong it just irks me.

Proceed to douching.

I mean yes it does suck to know of a crx that isnt totaled going to the scrap yard, but it wasnt by my doing, and he did try selling it, it was posted literally everywhere locally online for $300

crx dx or hf is still a crx if just for the shell. A sunroof is nice but not a reason to crush it.

Besides, if its that big of an issue you could do a canvas retractable. Or more your style, borrow your buddy's ziz wheel.

Back