Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 3 2005, 02:34 PM
All right Mike here we go.  My car is throwing code1 which is O2 sensor or so I have been told, so I change out the O2 sensor the other night at Jeffs house, it was cool got home ok then the next day on the way to work the check engine light came on same code.  Also when I floor my accelerator when it gets to about 4500-5000rpm it starts going crazy.  Now I never had a problem when I was running my SAFC but when I switched to OBD1 and ran a Hondata that is when all the problems started.  My tuner is Bubba I am sure you know him he is pretty well known out here as one of the best tuners, he used to work at Track Masters in Valencia.  I would appreciate any help I am just trying to have my car ready by May 14 for Fontana but just when I think things are going better BANG I still have the same problems.  Let me know what you think Mike if you want you can call me or just leave a post or a PM for me here.  Thanks guys and gals.
[post=468889]Quoted post[/post]​

What do you mean by, "it starts going crazy, a gauge, or the car itself explain a just a little

Edit: Also did you replace it with the boshe or another used one, or what?

A denso was in there, and we replaced it with a ben barkley or some shit lol benarkley somethin like that. It was brand new, a 4 wire universal style.

LOL Fuck man, i told jonathan not to worry about the wireing. ITs right im 100% sure. Its just doing exactly what it was doing befor. So methinks the other o2 was good to mang. All i gota say is trust me its not my wiring. :p

LOL jonthan you better not say shit after reading his last post thats all i gota say..... :D

Also Jeff, im pming you.

That sounds kinda kinky :wub:

hey... I was wondering if a few of you wanted to go to the World Famous Adams Kart Track in riverside, within two saturdays from today... meaning, on the 12th... We need ten people to attend so that we can get a deal, karts go up to 50-60 mph. Pay is $69 bucks... so if interested let me know, that way I can tell my teacher...

Nacho
One Stop Customs...

Mike by going crazy I mean that once it gets to 4500-5000rpm it jumps real fast to 8000 and then real fast down to 0 and then real fast back to 8000, I don't know how to explain it. I talked to my tuner and I am going to take it to him on Monday to see if he can figure at least one of the problems out which I am sure he can he is REALLY GOOD. Any help is appreciated though, if you want to check it out let me know maybe this weekend or something I will drive to your pad if you want just let me know.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 3 2005, 06:59 PM
Mike by going crazy I mean that once it gets to 4500-5000rpm it jumps real fast to 8000 and then real fast down to 0 and then real fast back to 8000, I don't know how to explain it. I talked to my tuner and I am going to take it to him on Monday to see if he can figure at least one of the problems out which I am sure he can he is REALLY GOOD. Any help is appreciated though, if you want to check it out let me know maybe this weekend or something I will drive to your pad if you want just let me know.
[post=468993]Quoted post[/post]​

Hes talking about his indash RPM guage.

Hmmm. My tach went crazy when my alternator was putting out improper voltage. We could hook up a multimeter and for a quick check. Also, a distributor problem can cause that. A bad ground is another likely possiblity.

Mainly though, did you guys ghetto hack the wiring? Sorry, I don't mean to insult you Jeff, but im still thinking wiring is a possibility, maybe a continuity problem due to somthing comming loose????

BUT Perhaps its not the sensor's fault that the CEL is on. Maybe when you switched ECU/EMS setups your fuel mixture is such that causes the 02 sensor to throw a code. Im not sure because my knowledge of the workings of 02 sensors and their readings is not good enough to say that for sure.

Although I have no problem checking out your car for you, Im sure your tuners knowledge>>>mine, or at least id hope so. I am busy as all fuck right now, but we could work something out. I will have plenty of time after the 17th of this month cause thats when my quarter ends and next quarter im taking an easier class load.

OHH Also me and lilly bought a PS2 and don't tell, but im getting GT4 for my B-day this month, so well have to have a GT4 meet :) like we were talking about Jeff.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Mar 3 2005, 10:06 PM
Hmmm. My tach went crazy when my alternator was putting out improper voltage. We could hook up a multimeter and for a quick check. Also, a distributor problem can cause that. A bad ground is another likely possiblity.

Mainly though, did you guys ghetto hack the wiring? Sorry, I don't mean to insult you Jeff, but im still thinking wiring is a possibility, maybe a continuity problem due to somthing comming loose????

BUT Perhaps its not the sensor's fault that the CEL is on. Maybe when you switched ECU/EMS setups your fuel mixture is such that causes the 02 sensor to throw a code. Im not sure because my knowledge of the workings of 02 sensors and their readings is not good enough to say that for sure.

Although I have no problem checking out your car for you, Im sure your tuners knowledge>>>mine, or at least id hope so. I am busy as all fuck right now, but we could work something out. I will have plenty of time after the 17th of this month cause thats when my quarter ends and next quarter im taking an easier class load.
[post=469055]Quoted post[/post]​

OK the O2 sensor is something totally different from the tach problem I think. My tach problem happened right after switching to OBD1 to run Hondata. Then a month or so later my CEL came on and I found out it was Code 1 which I was told was the O2 sensor by my tuner. Do you think I could be running rich and thats why the O2 sensor CEL keeps going on? I have been smelling something funny while driving and the smell is coming from my exhaust. I am just getting pissed off nothing has been going right this whole build, I should have gone LS/VTEC, oh well you live and you learn maybe next time. Oh and by the way my CEL comes on more often when I am sitting in traffic you know stop & go when my motor is revving up and down mmmmmm
better way to explain mmmmmmmm sometimes my motor seems like it is breathing it revs up to 1k and then down to like 200 and then back up to 1k kind of like breathing get it shut up Jeff make fun of me and die there will be no more Santa Integraslut78 you know what I mean.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Mar 4 2005, 05:09 AM
OHH Also me and lilly bought a PS2 and don't tell, but im getting GT4 for my B-day this month, so well have to have a GT4 meet :) like we were talking about Jeff.
[post=469060]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey! You aren't supposed to KNOW you're getting GT4 for your birthday! Did you think I wouldn't check the SoCal forum or something? I totally caught you! :lol:

Originally posted by ludegirl+Mar 4 2005, 01:23 AM-->
@Mar 4 2005, 05:09 AM

Hey! You aren't supposed to KNOW you're getting GT4 for your birthday! Did you think I wouldn't check the SoCal forum or something? I totally caught you! :lol:
[post=469110]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL what a dip shit mike. Shit caught your dumb ass. :bo: :bo:

Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Mar 3 2005, 06:31 PM
hey... I was wondering if a few of you wanted to go to the World Famous Adams Kart Track in riverside, within two saturdays from today... meaning, on the 12th... We need ten people to attend so that we can get a deal, karts go up to 50-60 mph. Pay is $69 bucks... so if interested let me know, that way I can tell my teacher...

Nacho
One Stop Customs...
[post=468982]Quoted post[/post]​

:D

UDT, told you its clean...

600_nsx5.jpg

Originally posted by UDT+Mar 4 2005, 02:39 AM-->
Originally posted by ludegirl@Mar 4 2005, 01:23 AM
Bl6CRX

[post=469115]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff for the second time ever I agree Mike is a dip shit. :lol:

Nacho that NSX is absolutely ridiculous can we drive it? :worthy:

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 4 2005, 11:59 AM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Mar 4 2005, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by ludegirl@Mar 4 2005, 01:23 AM
Bl6CRX

[post=469115]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff for the second time ever I agree Mike is a dip shit. :lol:

Nacho that NSX is absolutely ridiculous can we drive it? :worthy:
[post=469267]Quoted post[/post]​

NSX for sale, $25,000 lol

one chance only!!! well for some people... UDT is exempt from the--well for some people, he has more chances LOL... uhmm... anyone needs to pick up brand new performance parts at a wholesale price... i'm going monday, so basically, I would need the money by monday, so that you can get w/e you want at wholesale price...

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 4 2005, 02:22 PM
I want a ton of stuff but I just don't have money right now but Thanks Nacho we all appreciate it.
[post=469323]Quoted post[/post]​

well, ok, you too... w/e you need something let me know... :) just gimme gas money or w/e... lol

Nacho hit me up when you get a chance I just tried calling your cell phone.
My buddy at work is interested in that NSX can you call me or post some of the particulars here. For example year, mileage, any engine mods, clean title you know stuff like that Thanks Nacho.

Back