Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by UDT@May 4 2005, 12:36 PM
Woohoo, got the ECU chiped with the DIP switch and ZIF socket, running with no cells. And i just picked up my Laptop yesterday. Coo coo

Any one want there ECU chipped and wired for datalogging?... :p
[post=495078]Quoted post[/post]​

good stuff yO!

Originally posted by UDT@May 4 2005, 01:36 PM
Woohoo, got the ECU chiped with the DIP switch and ZIF socket, running with no cells. And i just picked up my Laptop yesterday. Coo coo

Any one want there ECU chipped and wired for datalogging?... :p
[post=495078]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice Jeff thats what i like to hear. I want to see the hatchie in action yo.

hey wasup jeff so you guys still headin out on may 14th u or u still doin that bbq at ur heezy let me know man

Originally posted by daa90crx@May 7 2005, 12:45 PM
hey wasup jeff so you guys still headin out on may 14th u or u still doin that bbq at ur heezy let me know man
[post=496323]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff isn't having a BBQ but we are having a meet on May 14 next Saturday at
Cali Speedway in Fontana for the races. You should come through if you can make it there will be some So. Cali Hondaswap members.

wish i could but ima be flat broke unless someone wants to buy my clear or original crx corner lights? 15 a pair or 20 for both?

Shit the lude is still broken and I have no time to fix it....eh I'll race it anyways I'll just be slow but still not as slow as the fuckis.

What time are we meeting? I think I'm going to go to a camp out with my old Girl Scout troop and I need to know when I'm going to have to leave to get to the races.

Originally posted by ludegirl@May 8 2005, 09:54 PM
Shit the lude is still broken and I have no time to fix it....eh I'll race it anyways I'll just be slow but still not as slow as the fuckis.

What time are we meeting? I think I'm going to go to a camp out with my old Girl Scout troop and I need to know when I'm going to have to leave to get to the races.
[post=496796]Quoted post[/post]​

:laughbounce2: :bo:

.........i was a scou :ph34r:

Originally posted by UDT+May 8 2005, 10:23 PM-->
@May 8 2005, 09:54 PM

What time are we meeting?  I think I'm going to go to a camp out with my old Girl Scout troop and I need to know when I'm going to have to leave to get to the races.

.........i was a scout :ph34r:
[post=496816]Quoted post[/post]​

As far as a bbq, we can still do that just in a few, im geting my shit together fast now and i might even be able to make it and race. Though the hatch is probably geting sold for 1800. I wanna by this 92 2door accord with 130k miles for willow to get back and forth to work instead of having to drive the truck. Then i will just pick up another hatch.

Originally posted by UDT+May 8 2005, 10:26 PM-->
Originally posted by UDT@May 8 2005, 10:23 PM
ludegirl

What time are we meeting?  I think I'm going to go to a camp out with my old Girl Scout troop and I need to know when I'm going to have to leave to get to the races.

As far as a bbq, we can still do that just in a few, im geting my shit together fast now and i might even be able to make it and race. Though the hatch is probably geting sold for 1800. I wanna by this 92 2door accord with 130k miles for willow to get back and forth to work instead of having to drive the truck. Then i will just pick up another hatch.
[post=496817]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm probably going to go pick up an Acura Intera this friday at the auction... My neighbor said that the body and interior are straight, it was stolen and jacked for the engine and tranny...

So if it has everything other than the engine/tranny, imma pick it up, he said they want $400 bucks for it or something... So if I get it, i'll try and have that one ready by next year, it'll be a winter project I guess...
ITR engine or RSX Type S engine... they both cost the same...

or!!! s2000 engine/tranny, or Chevy V8??? <~~~ this would be really radical but I am willing to go the mile... LOL

+ lambo doors.

Originally posted by UDT+May 8 2005, 10:26 PM-->
Originally posted by UDT@May 8 2005, 10:23 PM
ludegirl

[post=496817]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff if you come out to the races I will bring that part you asked for and I will just give it to you for your Teg deal?

Lilly I know for sure you can take the Fuccis yo but I was hoping you would get to kick my azz this time, I know how you like beating BOYS in INTEGRAS :lol:

As far as the meet time I say we go 1pm at Jack In The Crack yo, let me know if this is good with everyone.

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@May 9 2005, 04:26 PM
I'M SO BUMMED, I SO WANNA GO, URRRG!!!
[post=497131]Quoted post[/post]​

You can go YOU CAN DO IT. Don't be scurrreeeddddddd..

Originally posted by smooth95@May 9 2005, 08:13 PM
If I want to race my accord what time should I be there to sighn up
[post=497195]Quoted post[/post]​

Hector I think tech starts at 2pm but people line up at like 12noon so I was thinking we meet at Jack in the Box at 1pm. We will definitely get to race if we are there by then and we will hopefully get to be in one of the first few groups.

Sounds good to me.

Yeah we need to get their early, they dropped it down to 400 car limit.

yeah, i do want to go, but i found out last month i have something esle i'm doing, it will still be fun, but i'd rather see some cool cars :lol:

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@May 9 2005, 11:47 PM
Sounds good to me.

Yeah we need to get their early, they dropped it down to 400 car limit.
[post=497288]Quoted post[/post]​

Mike we better get there early if they dropped it to 400 cars. I think 1pm should be good for Jack in the Box and then we should cruise over to the Speedway no later than 1:30pm.

Back