Celerity's Car of the Week !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You have the weirdest taste in cars

I've never in my life heard of the Cosworth Vega, but it sounds pretty cool. I'd be interested in hearing the outcome of that race between you and the M3.

For the love of everything automotive..... crush it and start riding the bike EVERY day.

Oh yeah, the Pug is ONLY there to drive on rainy days. Since picking it up, it's rained twice and on each day I took the bike. I thought "Eh.. it's not a LOT of rain and it's certainly not snowing. Good to go"

Today was below freezing when I left the house. My gf asked if I'm driving "Hell no". "Why not?" she asked. I said "Because it won't be cold forever. And the problem with not taking my bike to work is that I can't ride it during lunch or ride it home".

So I took the cold this morning like a trooper. Now it's getting nicer out. WIN

Your rep on here is one of a guy who likes cars no one else likes

Oh, well I don't LIKE the peugeot. I just got it for next to nothing.

since buying it, I haven't driven it. I just needed something for when it was too crappy for the bike.

Now the new Subaru, that's what I'm talkin 'bout !

That's a cool car ? A french surrender version of Yaris ?

Feh. Pics of the new Subaru coming up. Got it a few days ago, been working on it. Registered and insured today.
Far cooler of a car than stated before.

so I was tooling around town today, flipping between all 10 gears and zipping around some corners to see if I could make it slide (I could) ..... Until I blew a head gasket.

But at least the boost works !

2 hours into it I had the upper portion of the motor off. Tomorrow the exhaust comes off, and maybe the heads (seeing if I can keep it rust free until the gasket set comes in)

The ENTIRE upper portion of the motor, intake, wires, vacuum, fuel.. everything comes off in one piece. It's totally awesome. took about 5 bolts to free the kadron from the block.

Sell the vega.
Sell the french fry.
Sell the 9087857876456987097598769080875 cars you have stored here and there. Yeah, the broken down ones, too.

Buy a nice, clean civic for a winter car / other than bike transportation.

Buy one decent "project" car.

I said "decent". Not the super rare auto with ac purple polka-dotted ford pinto.

Now you have one decent get around car, one bike, and one project to dump all of your money into, instead of having multiple projects. And, when you finish said car, it'll be worth something.

Back