COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Really?? I'll stand there and spray when someone jumps in front of me, but I'll go through a full clip and hit nothing.

yeah its either one or the other with me! i after lastnights updadte it was a litle better though. but around 6 pm cst its started acting really stupid again. i dont mind that much if its hear and there. but every or every other time i re spawn is gay!

Am I the only one that enjoys Free for all on Nuketown? You spawn in the back corner and like 8 people come at you after they spawn 5 feet from you.

This is the only map I find it hilarious.

Am I the only one that enjoys Free for all on Nuketown? You spawn in the back corner and like 8 people come at you after they spawn 5 feet from you.

This is the only map I find it hilarious.

I haven't played FFA on Nuketown yet, but TDM is pretty fun in my opinion. The beginning of every game starts the same way - as soon as it starts, everybody runs towards the bus in the center and throws their semtex or frags. It's funny to see them all raining down on you. Good way to get multikills though. I like to use lightweight and marathon to get out there as fast as possible. Got a quad kill with semtex last night...

I'll be at the bar with some friends. lol

The gun game isn't very much fun, IMO. They have it in non hardcore which means even with akimbo weapons it takes 80 rounds to kill someone.

I am going to try and get online some time this evening myself. The girlfriend had a procedure the other day so I have spent most of the week making sure she is doing alright. So hopefully I will get some time to play some this weekend.

its the womans birthday so i dont think i'll be on that much today

I am going to try and get online some time this evening myself. The girlfriend had a procedure the other day so I have spent most of the week making sure she is doing alright. So hopefully I will get some time to play some this weekend.

fuck you guys then.

i'll be on over thanksgiving. 6pm wednesday until 10pm sunday. bitches.

Ill be on tonight, whats your gamertag coupe?

this game is whack,so over rated

IMO it's definitely made a few improvements over MW2, but the problem is that not enough was fixed. So far mic problems, yesterday I was listening to the other team while listening to my own too, the spawns are just retarded, and I've never seen so much unbalanced teams in any of the previous versions, seriously whole teams of Major+, and prestiged players on one team, and nothing but Staff Sargent and below on the other, and it turns into a rapefest. THe maps being a bit bigger helps cut down on camping, but it's still there, terrible hit detection, worse than Battlefield 2, and anyone that's every played that knows what I mean.

I sent requests to those who put their PS3 ID's in the sticky thread, but I'm missing a lot of people who are playing Black Ops. I know I'm not very active and very few people actually know who I am, but let me know if anyone wants to tear it up.

PS3 ID: MyPONYplaysMamba

Put HS and/or your forum name so I know who it is.

So far the game does have a few quirks, but I've enjoyed it overall.

I figured out last night that I play 100 times better if I take vicodin lol... who'd have thought.

yeah I have been dropped from a few games myself. Just growing pains. I don't think Treyarch had to worry about this much traffic before.

Back