COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol i wish someone would comment on my posts like this one. maybe if i paint black ops logos and murals on my car id get the info i asked for.

I think most of us are on Xbox

Hit 15th prestige and then made it all the way back up to level 30 just using the MP5. Double XP and Nuketown 24/7 is awesome!

I find it annoying when I leave a lobby, and then I start getting invites from people that were in that lobby, like people not on my friends list. It's like, really? If I wanted to be in your lobby, I would have stayed there...

that happens very rarely w/ me.. i'm usually an asshole though so nobody wants to play w/ me.. lol

Nice, I'll have to hit it up when I get home. It would be awesome if I could make it to 15/50. I'm already back up to level 35...

anything you can share about the gold guns? or they aren't available until you max out?

and a pointer to some
anything that comes in a crate can count as a shared package with teammates for hardline pro
but you can only re-roll actual care packages
so disappointing

Yeah, there's nothing special at all about the golden camos, they're just golden camos and they're f'n expensive, like 50,000 CoD points. They're actually available at Prestige 14, so I've had a few for a while now. They're basically just "Look at me! I've played this game for a long ass time!" bling...

yep... i have gold guns in my local setup since everything is unlocked

Add me on psn: lowbuck

Will do.

I'm up to 15/42 now. Trying to pro all the perks finally since I won't need to prestige again. So far I have Lightweight, Sleight of Hand, Ghost, Ninja, and Warlord. Working on Tac Mask, but it's hard to get people with Nova Gas. Also trying to get Marathon, got three captured flags so far, lol...

Back