code white!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

legacy_f.jpg

legacy_r.jpg

:cool:

I hate the wheels and it's too low to be practical, but other than that... :sex:

And Steve - I've always wanted an SVX. Are you going to be around (on messenger) tonight?

Quoted post[/post]]
If the money was there....

95-99 Subaru Legacy
STI engine swap
LSD swaps
Stiff susp...and drop
Body kit, and paint...
And some super sexy Wheels...

I only need about $7Ks to do it.... :)

eh if you only need $7k for that you have nice connections. To make a normal legacy look like a 2.5RS or WRX it costs about $2,000 or so.

Suspension will be $1000

STi swap will be $3500 or so

LSD swaps - $2000

Wheels and tires - $1200+

Cost of actual car thats in good condition with no rust and good structural integrity - $2,000

(I was in the bathroom)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

95-99 Subaru Legacy
STI engine swap
LSD swaps
Stiff susp...and drop
Body kit, and paint...

eh if you only need $7k for that you have nice connections. To make a normal legacy look like a 2.5RS or WRX it costs about $2,000 or so.

Suspension will be $1000

LSD swaps - $2000

Cost of actual car thats in good condition with no rust and good structural integrity - $2,000

Not to make it look like one...I'd go for the sleeper look...and I picked up a mint leggy for $1200...and after looking around...they are all over the place for cheaper...but high miles....JDM 2.5 tubo engine is only $900 on ebay and bolts right in with about 30 wires to splice or so....

Quoted post[/post]]
I hate the wheels and it's too low to be practical, but other than that... :sex:

And Steve - I've always wanted an SVX. Are you going to be around (on messenger) tonight?

No, not really. Everyone bagged ass on me last night, so they all promised to come by tonight to help on the NX2000.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

95-99 Subaru Legacy
STI engine swap
LSD swaps
Stiff susp...and drop
Body kit, and paint...

Suspension will be $1000

LSD swaps - $2000

Not to make it look like one...I'd go for the sleeper look...and I picked up a mint leggy for $1200...and after looking around...they are all over the place for cheaper...but high miles....JDM 2.5 tubo engine is only $900 on ebay and bolts right in with about 30 wires to splice or so....

What turbo engine are you talking about? Its sure not the STI 2.5L turbo engine.

the new motors an H6 3.0t....even in the USA

I think

whatever it is, even the US version new Legacy GT is a ballzy mid-size sedan

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
probably the JDM 2.5 turbo from the JDM turbo legacy?

Do they still currently produce that powerplant? I think that was from years of old.

The brand new Legacy 2.5GT is a 2.5 turbo. Same basic engine as the STi, even comes with a 6-speed.

Quoted post[/post]]
the new motors an H6 3.0t....even in the USA

I think

whatever it is, even the US version new Legacy GT is a ballzy mid-size sedan

Nope, the new legacies are all 2.5 liter, with the 2.5GT being turbo.

Quoted post[/post]]

The brand new Legacy 2.5GT is a 2.5 turbo. Same basic engine as the STi, even comes with a 6-speed.
I know and understand the new motors, but I don't see a brand new motor from an '05-'06 being $900 on ebay. I was speaking in terms that the motor must be like a mid 90's motor or so for that kind of money.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I know and understand the new motors, but I don't see a brand new motor from an '05-'06 being $900 on ebay. I was speaking in terms that the motor must be like a mid 90's motor or so for that kind of money.

Yeah, totally. Legacies have been available with a 2.5 turbo in japan for awhile now. They were never brought to the US for the same reason that the turbo impreza didn't show up till after 2000

Japan has factory turboed and twin turboed since 1996, for the Japanese market.

The EJ25TT is a hot motor from what I understand.

Back