Congragulations Tobacco Users!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im guessing if it ever got legalized it would be more along Drakes point of view but also the private growing and dealing would still be illegal. Possesion would also probably be illegal unless you show you bought it at an approved location from a government regulated dealer. They arent going to legalize it without getting them tax dollars. Hell if they did legalize it in that way, had good stuff for generally the same price but with a huge portion going to taxes, maybe we'd help out both sides.

I am sorry I just do not see Drakes point of views at all. I just think it would model itself after other countries that is legal already. Plus another thing people want to smoke dank pot not some lab made shit that gets you addicted. I just don't think there will be more people wanting the danker buds so that is what will be made. You say they won't make money by having people stoned for 5 hours when they still will make money because there won't be to much money in it and plus since there is a high demand for it they will be making bank any way. California thinks they will make how many billions of dollars? So I don't think there going to mutate it to some evil tobacco plant. And actually to the dude above me. California legalization you will even be able to grow your own just have to have taxes stamp for it.

This should probably be moved to the NWS forum due to the change in topic...

We deviated a little from the main topic of taxes and tobacco...

Haha yeah it should be. All I know is it is completely ridiculous it is illegal when alcohol and tobacco are legal and they have worse side effects than marijuana. To me that is bullshit. I am not for legalizing all drugs just marijuana. I think it would be fun to be a DEA agent if they didn't fight marijuana but if they didn't sign me up I would be more than willing to kick a few doors down.

Didnt they find that Stamp act illegal back in the 60s-70s since you had to bring the weed in to get the stamp but having the weed without a stamp got you jailed on the spot. Anyway I just dont see them giving total freedom to grow/sell/buy weed. They no matter what will have to appease all sides of the argument and come to an agreement or it will just be thrown out once the next side gets control. And I'm pretty sure the government could and does grow some potent stuff.

I was not intending to derail the thread by making it about MJ. I am simply illustrating the ass backwards notion of fairness that we have in this country right now. My whole point is about why the majority of Americans think cigerattes are evil yet pot is A-Ok. It is still smoke, it still goes in your lungs and when the time comes for major coperation to take it over and turn it into a new brand of tobacco are you going to support its over taxation? These things do not stop with one prodcut, soon your Big Mac will be taxed because it makes people fat. And if you own a truck prepared for the long dick of the government because you are causing polution which in turn kills baby seals in Alaska.

I really hope that I am wrong with that line of thinking but our governemnt has bailed out all the major losers in our economy while shafting the winners, fired a CEO and told two companies if they do not merg they can go fuck themselves. So I do not think my line of thinking is to far off base. It would be an interesting exersize to replace tobacco with fast food, cars, HVAC (home use) etc. etc. And perhaps it will help illustrate the fact that Government is trying to influance behavior through improper taxiation.

And if you own a truck prepared for the long dick of the government because you are causing polution which in turn kills baby seals in Alaska.

IDK, maybe all these taxes are just over compensation

hahaha Well played good sir. I see what you did there.

Back