cooking for a vegitarian

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sucks.....fuck her

im sure you will meet someone when your ready, that fucking eats meat.

ok, how the F do i reply to this:

Dinner was YUMMY! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furthermore, it was great to see you. We MUST do it again soon. Although this time we should drag your ass out of the house, away from the scary spiders. =)

*big hug* Thanks again for dinner!
S

ok, how the F do i reply to this:

[/size][/font]

Sounds like she was under the impression she was coming over for dinner to catch up with things, you ate, you talked, you finished up and she ran.

Just reply that you had a good time, agree you should hang out again and ask her she's going to drag your ass to.

and that you need to clean up all the spider webs......:lol:

on a serious note....

are you the kind of guy that could cut cold turkey on the eating of anything that is meaty....for a girl?

Think about it for a while...is an old flame worth it?, worth losing that going out with the guys and having a beer and brats? worth not living for the rest of your life without a decent BBQ if you actually get married to her? Grilling cabbage is not as good a 1/2 steak on the grill, washed down with some brews and enjoying convo's from freinds at a party you hold.

My wife went on that vegitarian kick...and I hated life....but I told her that is what is natural...we are ominvores, we eat both plants and animals....so she started eating seafood again, and I got to keep my steak on the grill.

If this chick doesn't repect the food you eat, is she worth the time and effort for you to adjust to her foods?

;)

Well, it is common practice for our female counterparts to have a friend call in the middle of a date.. This is so that they can bail if they want to. (its a fail safe for horrible dates) But being that she wrote the above "thankyou" crap, maybe this isn't the case.

Scary Spiders?? Call an exterminator... Even Barry White couldnt get a chick naked with giant spiders lurking about.

and that you need to clean up all the spider webs......:lol:

They are huge. my deck is unusable after sun goes down. lol they just chill on my porch. i guess thats what i have to deal with for living in the woods.

on a serious note....

are you the kind of guy that could cut cold turkey on the eating of anything that is meaty....for a girl?

Think about it for a while...is an old flame worth it?, worth losing that going out with the guys and having a beer and brats? worth not living for the rest of your life without a decent BBQ if you actually get married to her? Grilling cabbage is not as good a 1/2 steak on the grill, washed down with some brews and enjoying convo's from freinds at a party you hold.

My wife went on that vegitarian kick...and I hated life....but I told her that is what is natural...we are ominvores, we eat both plants and animals....so she started eating seafood again, and I got to keep my steak on the grill.

If this chick doesn't repect the food you eat, is she worth the time and effort for you to adjust to her foods?

;)

she wouldn't care if i ate meat... and frankly, i'm not a big meat eater anyway. I eat chicken, thats about it. i think the last time i had steak/beef was at your house clayton.... yeah, that long ago.

i don't think he'd have to stop eating meat...
he was just trying to impress her with a vegatarian friendly meal
lol

i didn't want to cook 2 different meals, and besides, what i made was frigging banging. i'd make it again for myself :)
Well, it is common practice for our female counterparts to have a friend call in the middle of a date.. This is so that they can bail if they want to. (its a fail safe for horrible dates) But being that she wrote the above "thankyou" crap, maybe this isn't the case.

i think she just forgot about dinner and made plans with someone else, so tried to squeeze both in. oh well.

Scary Spiders?? Call an exterminator... Even Barry White couldnt get a chick naked with giant spiders lurking about.

she actually wanted to go outside and look at them.. lol she's an animal freak, remember?

but, no exterminiator... they are all outside. they just like to make webs out of my sliding glass door to my porch.

eh, i would reply to the message and wait it out. see if she contacts you back after you reply. i would be patient. if she wants to go out, say you are busy on that day (even if you aren't) and schedule for a day or two later than that. if girls are playing games, we have to to. it sucks but it's life.

Play games... Bah!

I used to abide by the three day rule.. but after that I did everything on my own terms. Unfortunately for me, when I get into a relationship it usually lasts 2+ years before I finally dump the chick.. They cling to me, probably because I used to be care free, fun as hell, funny as hell, and a real gentleman. But, after 5 years of marriage, I'd say I'm just an old asshole. PIIDB FTW.

Play games... Bah!

I used to abide by the three day rule.. but after that I did everything on my own terms. Unfortunately for me, when I get into a relationship it usually lasts 2+ years before I finally dump the chick.. They cling to me, probably because I used to be care free, fun as hell, funny as hell, and a real gentleman. But, after 5 years of marriage, I'd say I'm just an old asshole. PIIDB FTW.

Join the club.....10 years here....:D

allong came polly is all i keep thinking about with the food, old friends etc. be careful if she drags you to some ethnic place lol.

thats why you have so much drama in your life...

i'd say i'm in the old asshole club too

I rather live life, and really live it with my heart on my sleeve - risk getting hurt - then to attempt to be numb and boring.

Seriously, the negative effects may be much greater when you wear your heart on your sleeve but the payout is so much higher if you score it big.

I just had the happiest three years of my life and now I'm chasing down happiness again. It would be hard for me to complain.

werd...even when scorned im still gonna end up happy.

my last girl might have cheated on me (and i think i know when it started) but all the time before that i could not find a thing to be mad about. sure my job sucked, but i didnt care, i was truly happy. be honest, be real, and dont let anyone tell ya different.

Back