Craigslist ad, that works?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You know, I have a weird feeling that b's recent sex thing has something to do with sweet.. Just a hunch.

And I think she is psycho. She jokingly threatened to kill herself, and now she has a "pookie bear" named brian.

dude, lock your doors, close the shutters and grab a shotgun. We have a stage five clinger. :ph34r:

Or maybe she's just a GINORMOUS attention whore.

Quoted post[/post]]
You know, I have a weird feeling that b's recent sex thing has something to do with sweet.. Just a hunch.

you're wrong. i wish you weren't though. lol

And I think she is psycho. She jokingly threatened to kill herself, and now she has a "pookie bear" named brian.

lol

dude, lock your doors, close the shutters and grab a shotgun. We have a stage five clinger. :ph34r:

:laugh:

whatever guys, as soon as a girl says something shes an attention whore.

I've came to the conclusion that some of you guys dont know how to talk to girls, and most of you guys just dont like girls who get more attention than you, and the very obvious few dont have minds of their owns (followers), and the rest just dont care.

Back to the topic at hand:
I'd give B some action if he fixed my laptop :wink:
And so would the rest of you who dont want to pay 140 for a guy to re-formatt ur comp. (dont lie u all want B secretly)

1. I can fix my own computer.

2. I already get sexual favors in exchange for computer repair (among other things). From my girlfriend.

And you've done more than just "say something", so you can stop playing dumb. I know, I know, you do it so well, blah blah. :ph34r: :p

I've came to the conclusion that some of you guys dont know how to talk to girls, and most of you guys just dont like girls who get more attention than you, and the very obvious few dont have minds of their owns (followers), and the rest just dont care.

Back to the topic at hand:
I'd give B some action if he fixed my laptop
And so would the rest of you who dont want to pay 140 for a guy to re-formatt ur comp. (dont lie u all want B secretly)

what about the guys that despise girls in general?

and HOLY SHIT 140 bucks for a reformat...
are you serious?
i'll do it for half that...
shit i'd do it for a 6 pack (and a bj)

thanks B! (pookie) = vacation

Canadian Bux MAN
Just cause its an american "honda" forum doesnt mean im gonna covert monies when I talk, Im already trying to "dumb"ify myself so most of u can understand me. (JK)

Not that it matters , most of you guys hear "blah blah blah attention whore" anyways... :p (i love it)

Back