Craziest del sol for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and try posting this in the correct forum please

Oh my god, that was f***ing funny as hell! I read all your posts b4 I saw the car. Tucan Sam is right! And I'm all for Making your car look nice but, WTF

your car sucks.

Chinchilla.jpg

Owned%20In%20A%20Wheelchair.jpg

kthx. :D

U ever see the VW golf, Harlequin edition?? same basic paint job, but it came from the Factory that way.......Whats your excuse?.....Im just messin w/ u man....Dude....if u like that style, good for you...do what makes u "happy".....it is definitly different.....DEFINITLY :blink: Show stopper..i can see, but show winner??? <_< ....

and that dude flyin off the roof in his wheel chair has got to be one of the funniest things ever :lol: :withstupid:

wow....

That may win the prize for the ugliest Del Sol ever. Not only does it look like someone spilled a rack of paint on it, the body kit looks like you ran it into a curb a few to many times. I would rather look at http://goatse.cx *work warning* than look at that car!!! :tfg:

its amazing. he posts a car for sale, and rather then getting responses of intrest all he gets is flack. admitantly, i'm not fond of it for me, but what if i am not fond of b16's? should i hate on everyone witha b16? let him do his thing, just like you guys do your thing. and the comment about "we build cars to eat up V8's", yea, stock V8s, or slightly modified V8's. Not tryin to bring an arguement about V8's vs I-4's or any of that crap in, but i just thought i'd point that out. And someone claimed somethin about "most reliable". BS, pure performance cars are anything but reliable. Admitantly the porche, ferrari & mclaren/mercedes are fast as all christ, ferrari's dont typically last long, porches are fine if you have $ to fix, and the mercedes COULD last a long time, but again, you gonna hate life IF something breaks. Besides, he meant along the lines of "if you aren't rich as all hell, and wanna go fast", buy a v8 american car. spanks for your time, feel free to flame me, aint none of yall able to touch me in a race anyways. well, maybe, can you run 9's consistantly?

the only cars that i sorta likle on the site are Colins Teg and the Spec V, The rest are great.......... FOR ME TO POOP ON

this thread= nothing but a bunch of good humor...ive seriously laughed at almost every post, wow and that car.... ahhh anything i can think of has already been said

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Originally posted by driver1@Feb 21 2004, 12:44 PM
this thread= nothing but a bunch of good humor...ive seriously laughed at almost every post, wow and that car.... ahhh anything i can think of has already been said

Ya me too. These guys are too funny when it comes to ride bashing. :lol:

had it reopened for you guys...try and get me some more laughs out of it...I would like some creativity out of your coments though, have heard all of those before...think you can do better than that...

I thought this guy was trying to sell his car... now he just wants to get picked on. Wtf. Odd Fetish maybe? :shrug2:

i know none of you are going to buy it so hey have fun with it, like i said, none of you have shown me your cars yet....not my fault your jealaus.

Holy god damn 1st grade coloring project gone wrong batman. That murale (sp?) is hideous. I feel for that poor poor poor delSOL. I bet the 1st grader was stoned and drunk when he decided to color on daddy's car. Have fun being :ghey: and driving around the RAINBOW colored clown mobile.

fucking shit mang.

Back