DC = Rice!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I agree for sure with all the front end conv's, conv to right hand drive, shit even 5 lug conv's. I was just curious who posted it :)

Milan

like i said every other time this topic has come up

JDM because it is more functional than the USDM version ----- :thumbsup:
JDM because iTz JdM y0! dAt ShIzZ bE mAdD tItE y0! ----- :ghey:

your 5 lug is functional over a 4 lug how? dont say its stronger b/c it is, but NOTHING you can do, will break a 4 lug. </giving you a hard time>

JDM, imo, is a fucking waste. but then again, i dont drive a honda <shrugs>

didnt do it because it was JDM .... actually i wish the 5 lug setup i got wasnt JDM (the 98+ JDM ITR has different axle that is not available in the US)

to tell the truth i didnt even get them because they are 5 lug at all... i got the ITR brake swap because the rotors are 11.1" front and 10.2" rear... it fit under 15" rims... and it has OEM quality

i would like the jdm glass foglights for my sol just cause they use h4 bulbs, and the one piece glass headlights look nice too. i couldnt give a damn less for any other jdm junk though.

i remember buying chad muskas debut model cm901? from circa footwear. paid just over 100 i think from ccs, but damn they were about the most comfortable shoe i ever wore. i never skated in them though. had some old etnies czars that were my skate shoes.

actually the AUX light you are talking about is from the 98 EDM (european domestic market) model

You gotta admit some one with a JDM Type R front is a little pimpish. I mean yeah it cost an arm a leg and maybe a testical but you cant hate though. JDM Fronts arent rice because not to many people that I see and know have it or can even dish the money for it. But all the rest of jdm like inside stuff and steering wheel and all now that may be a little rice. Its like buying lite up windsheild spayers you know its the same thing lets go buy a JDM center cap see stuff like that is stupid. But the fronts thats pimp. :spin:

Back