Done building my STI now onto my new toy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn dude, what do you do for work? i need to get in on that. i make pretty damn good money and can't afford all that.

Nice STwhy. Where are you located? Tune that sucka on E85 instead of race gas. :)

damn dude, what do you do for work? i need to get in on that. i make pretty damn good money and can't afford all that.
im a officer in the army i make 6k a month but that will go to 7k in march. plus i just got back from deployment and i leave again in july. so alot of tax free saved up money. plus my wife make 17 bucks an hour to help out.

this
i bet you could squeeze a few more ponies out of it on E85 but kill your fuel economy.

i actually ran e85 before i spun a rod, but not too many around where i live which is fort hood, tx. plus ill max out my inj without reaching the full potiential of the turbo.

Last edited:
so im thinking of painting the car a white pearl like the lexus isf, and painting my blades gold. the only hold up is filling all those small dents:(

im a officer in the army i make 6k a month but that will go to 7k in march. plus i just got back from deployment and i leave again in july. so alot of tax free saved up money. plus my wife make 17 bucks an hour to help out.

ah gotcha. you're pretty young, are you about to make captain? i see where the money comes from, deployments always helped bank good money. where are you stationed?

Nice project. H22 in a CRX is straight fun....not too much cornering fun but will blister down the 1/4 mile. You'll get use to the understeer. And now you will have a quick car that doesn't sound like a lawnmower! (aka STI) :thumbsup: It will sound liek a bunch of pissed off Bees instead lmao

Nice project. H22 in a CRX is straight fun....not too much cornering fun but will blister down the 1/4 mile. You'll get use to the understeer. And now you will have a quick car that doesn't sound like a lawnmower! (aka STI) :thumbsup: It will sound liek a bunch of pissed off Bees instead lmao

I dont plan on going on twisties with the crx, that why i have my sti for. the crx will be a clean dd with enough power.

I cannot verify actual tempatures but I do know the H22 is tight in the engine bay of an EF which will make things warmer. Have you considered a B-Series swap? If its a true DD.....I would think about all your options. But if you do run an H22....think about a H22 motor to a B-series transmission

putting an H22 in a crx entails pounding out the frame rail so the pulley wont rub. its more work that just throwing a b16/18 in your car and to tell you the truth, you dont need the extra torque in such a small, lightweight car.

putting an H22 in a crx entails pounding out the frame rail so the pulley wont rub. its more work that just throwing a b16/18 in your car and to tell you the truth, you dont need the extra torque in such a small, lightweight car.

well said, my b16a has plenty of power , and is a cool running , reliable DD, i just wish honda sold them with b/series factory in america, the CRX would have been a GOD in the 90s

Back