Done building my STI now onto my new toy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats what i was thinking. I know if that was a exhaust manifold then I must be the king of England

Sweet Efiing Score! Can't believe you got it for $1500!!......nice
Seen a few CRX K-Swaps at the 1/4 track.....fast. You've seen pics, right? Hood cut out.

So....K series in your EF another....$2000 more???

Good save 92, good save.

P.S. That was a joke too.

2 things:

The roof scoop makes me cry the blood of 1000 aborted fetuses.

lol, it has the cabin vent so it is fully functional (not just for looks) and served its purpose when i use to rally race. It will be replaced with a stock roof when ever im not too busy.

lol, it has the cabin vent so it is fully functional (not just for looks) and served its purpose when i use to rally race. It will be replaced with a stock roof when ever im not too busy.

I'll accept it. :thumbsup: I think a lower profile one would have covered it, but then again, I'm not the one driving it, I'm just bitching about it over the interblag.

Sweet Efiing Score! Can't believe you got it for $1500!!......nice
Seen a few CRX K-Swaps at the 1/4 track.....fast. You've seen pics, right? Hood cut out.

So....K series in your EF another....$2000 more???

i just need an SIR hood and wont need to cut a hole in the hood unless i do ITBs

just purchased some S2 cam gears and like be getting the HAsport mounts in the next few days

Back