e-voting machines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by civicious+Nov 4 2004, 07:42 AM-->
You're just one big heaping pile of mature lately, aren't you? Are you even old enough to vote?
[post=411840]Quoted post[/post]​

civicious
@Nov 4 2004, 07:42 AM
WHO is the one resorting to personal attacks? I've already owned you like a bitch once, and I will not hesitate to slap you in the face with my cock again.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Nov 4 2004, 10:21 AM
its not over till bush is out of office

suck my ass
[post=411819]Quoted post[/post]​

You're being an idiot. Honestly, thats what its come down to. Pull your head out of your uneducated, liberal thumping ass and realize that things arent earth shattering or world ending like people like to believe.

NEITHER canidate was the best canidate for the job. Kerry's foreign policy sucked and thats what matters right now. Bush's policy on stem cell research and abortion sucks but at this point in time the focus should be on getting things done overseas so we can go back to normal.

Kerry would have sucked equally as bad, he's not a god...now stop acting like you know firsthand what you're talking about. :)

:ph34r:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Nov 4 2004, 11:26 AM
the thing that kills me is everyone in the country was aware of the problems in florida in 2000... we as a country have had 4 years to fix things, to make a stable voting system... but it has not been done...

at least not to a satisfactory level...
[post=411868]Quoted post[/post]​

To a satisfactory level? You're joking right. 40 votes were lost in Palm Beach, "oh no!" A few thousand votes were lost here and there, "oh no!" Bush won by 3 million, thats not exactly a close race in terms of popular vote, its not a slaughter but its not marginal either.

The country has had since the beginning of the electoral process after the nation was formed to fix problems with voting, not just the four years that you have in your twisted mind because of what happened in Florida. Theres always been problems with the voting system and there always will be, we as people are obviously not perfect. Piss and moan some more, why dont you.

Kerry would have sucked equally as bad, he's not a god...now stop acting like you know firsthand what you're talking about.

do you see me endorsing kerry?
and uneducated?
rightttttt

A few thousand votes were lost here and there, "oh no!"

EVERY vote should be counted, whether dem or rep...

The country has had since the beginning of the electoral process after the nation was formed to fix problems with voting, not just the four years that you have in your twisted mind because of what happened in Florida. Theres always been problems with the voting system and there always will be, we as people are obviously not perfect. Piss and moan some more, why dont you.

so your reason for not fixing things is because its always been that way?
good job...

and its true there have always been problems but they came to the forefront during the 2000 election, and i think these problems should have been resolved, sorry you disagree with me..

To downplay one lost vote (or 10,000 lost votes) is a direct attack on the spirit of democracy. The margin of error in this process should be ZERO. End of story.

It's true that we've had some incredible debacles with the voting process in this election and the election from 4 years ago. These problems shouldn't go unresolved, or they're going to snowball. I think someone (in this thread or another) suggested that we completely go back to the paper ballot, and I wholeheartedly agree. The chance for error on one of those, it seems to me, is vastly smaller than with electronic polling.

Originally posted by Kcihcaton+Nov 4 2004, 11:53 AM-->
Originally posted by civicious@Nov 4 2004, 07:42 AM
You're just one big heaping pile of mature lately, aren't you? Are you even old enough to vote?

civicious
WHO is the one resorting to personal attacks? I've already owned you like a bitch once, and I will not hesitate to slap you in the face with my cock again.

[post=411884]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there something I can help you with?

Originally posted by civicious+Nov 4 2004, 09:22 AM-->
Originally posted by Kcihcaton@Nov 4 2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by civicious@Nov 4 2004, 07:42 AM

civicious

[post=411884]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there something I can help you with?
[post=411905]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I want to get owned like a bitch and slapped in my face with a cock.

:locked:

clayton was in the middle of a post so i'll post it for him:

Originally posted by Airjockie@ Today, 12:37 PM

You locked it...and I had a post to post....

ohh well...

here it was...

It's OVER...live with and if you want to bitch about the election crap, or the presidency or more politics...then go find a political forum to pout in.

That's one reason I didn't VOTE....half of my freinds are reps, and the other half are dems....I already lost a few freindships to internet drama...and I don't plan or want to lose any more....

Any political drama...including the mods, members and yes...even the admin of this site....it's getting old.....and it needs to stop....it's not fun to read anymore...and tempers are flaring.

Plus...if your going to say something...then put a real fact behind your word....and not those damn facts that you hear or think up yourselves...some media's facts are not really factual...hint hint...

Fact.....Bush in office....I have job.
Fact.....Clinton in office...I have no job.
Fact.....Bush back in office...I have a job again.
Fact.....If Kerry was elected...I would still have a job....
Fact.....WAR will alway's be around.....has been for the last 3000 years....
Fact.....People die, people live, food runs out, economy flips, Hondas are still cool...as well as a few other cars, Layoff happen, and so does outsourceing...but if more Americans took pride in their work, then we would have a better product....but since there is no pride...companies need the same part or item built...even if they have to go to China to get it made....it's still the same product...unless it's designed and made in China to just sell cheap stuff and make a quik buck. If you get layed off, then get another job.....simple. Sometimes that is hard to do...but there is always a place to work....if you put a little effort into it. You and your country and your world are only going to be as good as you can make it...if your lazy...then your life sucks. If you can work...then work...if your not happy with your pay...then get a student loan...and get an education...if you can't afford a loan..then get in the military.....and collect the GI bill and the VA home loans...
Fact....If your that butt-hurt that the guy you voted for....or wanted to vote for but you didn't...if he didn't get elected.........then that just means that your vote counted, and the other side with the more votes won.....simple.
Fact.....There will be another election in 2008. How do I know that...simple...America has been here for over 200 years...and there are too many good things and moral that will keep it here...if it means a few guys get's shot and killed over seas...then shit happens...you job here is to support those kids to the best that you can do...since they are saveing your pansey-assed, free life over here. Personally...I'm glad what has happened has happened...except for the beheadings and ambushes....but the more people we can liberate....then that means more world democrocy, and hopefully the price of oil will go down again so I can put it in my car and drive. RIP for the poor kids that have left us...those brave kids will not be forgotten. And they have more guts than a whimpy internet thug on a damn forum...they proved themselve to be valent and couragious....what have you done.........besides sit at a computer and bitch at how your world is.....if your not happy...then do something....simple...SO STFU and get a life and do something.

Fact....I'll be 36 in 2008...so Vote Airjockie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back