FB?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i keep mine to store pictures that would be considered unprofessional on my FB.

i use myspace only for my music. if FB offered a player/uploader, i would leave myspace completely.

you might pick my interest at 70k
i'll talk on the phone for 100k
i'll sell for 150k

ok so i just have to get 150 Ks from somewhere... let me see how many magazines and newspapers i got. :shrug2:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

theres your 150k
alright..now hand it over

Steve Malarky . Not my real last name, but a nickname I went by in college.

I hate FB why is it that people HAVE to use FB to keep each other updated? our friends are sooooooooo annoyed when we tell them we don't have FB, anytime they have something to say they feel that FB is the way to do it.

Ever hear of e-mailing some one? maybe picking up the phone and calling? wtf Just because you can send 1 message to 40 friends doesn't mean that makes for a good friendship.

FB is ghey I hope it becomes yesterdays old news and the new cool thing isn't as ghey as tweeter

I hate FB why is it that people HAVE to use FB to keep each other updated? our friends are sooooooooo annoyed when we tell them we don't have FB, anytime they have something to say they feel that FB is the way to do it.

Ever hear of e-mailing some one? maybe picking up the phone and calling? wtf Just because you can send 1 message to 40 friends doesn't mean that makes for a good friendship.

FB is ghey I hope it becomes yesterdays old news and the new cool thing isn't as ghey as tweeter

My biggest reason for using Facebook is its a one stop shop. I can update my family and friends on whats going on with my family and what not. My grandma is even on Facebook. I have tried to build email lists and such with my family but any time I sent them pictures or a note to see how they are doing it never got answered. I use my phone a lot as well but Facebook is a multimedia answering machine.

The other reason why I have been using Facebook a helluva lot more is how tightly it is integrated to my phone. All of my Facebook contacts show up as contacts on my phone. If they have their email address and or telephone number on Facebook it ties right into my phone. If I take a picture and next month when I take a video I press two buttons and it uploads to Facebook.

I am on twitter too and frankly I have no fucking clue what to use it for. I follow a lot of tech luminaries and such and learn quit a bit from them but that's about it. Its mainly stupid ass comments about what folks have had for lunch or dinner etc.

Back