Fodo GSR build begins **pics inside**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well..... ?????

sorry i dont have a vid clip of when i first started it up.

It started up with no problems..Runs like a champ. AT first i was getting a code 14 or 13 'dont remember' so i replaced the iacv and wuallaaaa.
Now i get no check engine light and its idleing smooth @ 1000rpms.

IM running stock gsr cams for now until i get it to the dyno. I'll be dynoing this car with itr's skunk2 and crower 2 cams to see which makes the most overall power.
I'll be running stock radiator until i get a bigger better unit.

Cant wait to see this "baby" go. 20psi to start. We will try and max out the 35r to see what power it makes.

WIsh me luck!

20 psi that shit is running hard one of my boys is running that and the shit is sick . Congrats man maybe ill see you around Buff when i done with mine i should be done this week well i have to be done by the 11 Import night in English town i knoe its a long ride for you but if you get a littlte group together is worth it .

AAAHHH!! needs pics and vids!!!!!

HERES a small vid clip... THe first sound you hear when i start it up is the laptop hitting the digi.
It also sounds like the engine is knocking but its not.... The fuel pump is extremely loud and so are the injectors...

Last edited:
I C...don't worry, when it comes to tuning consider myself a NOOB. Although I'd like to start learning because without a hook up, IT'S EXPENSIVE!

I C...don't worry, when it comes to tuning consider myself a NOOB. Although I'd like to start learning because without a hook up, IT'S EXPENSIVE!

I dont think its that hard,.. Im learning myself....
The tuner is good friends with me so im getting a sick deal.. I'lll let him deal with it...lol

HERES a small vid clip... THe first sound you hear when i start it up is the laptop hitting the digi.
It also sounds like the engine is knocking but its not.... The fuel pump is extremely loud and so are the injectors...

You're such a tease. Can't wait for the ripper vids!

Back