FONTANA DRAG SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shadney- Try to get your license so we can race on the 28th

Taylor- Stop getting pulled over by the law (2-7-04). Get your stuff together so we can see what is up.

Everyone Else - I will see you on the 28th for sure

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Feb 7 2004, 11:32 AM
Canek - uhhh, I'm afraid I'm gunna need a PM too there buddy. :p

Jason - Just wait there guy.... I just found out that I'm NOT at 11.5:1 but at 10.8:1 in reality. CTRs should put me at 12:1 though. CTR cams and some tuning and I'll wave when I pass you fucker. :lol: ;)

Taylor - Try not to get pulled over for that missing front plate anymore, OK there tough guy?

Everyone else - I'll see you on the 28th. :thumbsup:

shad - haha dope, we're running the same compression!! and :p cause i know canek's "secret" :lol: .

Taylor/Jonathan: smoke session this week?

Everyone - i got a new cell number so whoever needs my number for meets or whatevers, go ahead and PM me, and i'll hook it up! and one last thing, im not sure if i can make it on the 28th, most likely yes though, but we'll see when the date gets closer

Jason
I want to get a Hondata I hear you have the hook up. Give me a call when you check this. Oh by the way this is Jonathan (818)943-8833. How were the goods we got you?
Give me a call if you get a chance.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Feb 13 2004, 08:48 AM
Jason
I want to get a Hondata I hear you have the hook up. Give me a call when you check this. Oh by the way this is Jonathan (818)943-8833. How were the goods we got you?

Yeah, i need one too, and soon! Let me know what you could do!!! Also...best guy to tune hondata around here is church right??

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Feb 14 2004, 11:06 AM-->
integraslut78
@Feb 13 2004, 08:48 AM
Jason

Yeah, i need one too, and soon! Let me know what you could do!!! Also...best guy to tune hondata around here is church right??

as far as i know, the leading tuners for hondata is ericks racing, importbuilders [jeff is pretty fuckin dope], and bubba at trackmasters...

as far as the BEST HONDATA TUNER... i would personaly say Jeff only cause of his recent history with alot of street cars... bubba would be second best and ericks is good for race strictly race cars

i'll give you a call sometime this week jonathan

Thanks Jason. Please give me a call this week, I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Talk to you later.

B16CRX

I will be getting mine from Track Masters I think. I will also need the obd1 conversion, they will be giving me the complete obd1 swap and the s200 Hondata installed for $575.
Just thought you would like to know, it's in Santa Clarita byt the way.
:werd:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Feb 16 2004, 06:00 PM-->
Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Feb 14 2004, 11:06 AM
integraslut78
@Feb 13 2004, 08:48 AM
Jason
I want to get a Hondata I hear you have the hook up.  Give me a call when you check this.  Oh by the way this is Jonathan (818)943-8833.  How were the goods we got you?

as far as i know, the leading tuners for hondata is ericks racing, importbuilders [jeff is pretty fuckin dope], and bubba at trackmasters...

as far as the BEST HONDATA TUNER... i would personaly say Jeff only cause of his recent history with alot of street cars... bubba would be second best and ericks is good for race strictly race cars

i'll give you a call sometime this week jonathan

I would say Church then the ol Doc at Autolink... Heard bad things about Jeff at IB and personally had 1 bad experience with him.

Thanks Canek. I will check out those 2. I have read good things about Autolink. Do you think taht Track Masters is giving me a good deal on all that?

Canek
When will you be going back to California Speedway I want to see the hatch run in person? By the way what made you go with the Invidia Exhaust I was just wondering for I have the same.

how about the 28th comming up...anyone planning on going or know they can't, im know im definitly planning on going out there and hopefully get a lot of heads to go with!

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Feb 19 2004, 12:59 PM
how about the 28th comming up...anyone planning on going or know they can't, im know im definitly planning on going out there and hopefully get a lot of heads to go with!

ehhh i might go... it depends on how lazy i feel and how much HW i have... if jonathan, taylor and canek are going then its a 98% chance that i'll roll too haha

imma groupie for honda racers! lmao

:lol:

hmmm if i roll then this will be the 6th so cal hondaswap meet :p

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Feb 19 2004, 01:59 PM

I'll be there fo sheezy

1st time I couldn't make it
2nd time I went out and didn't know anyone else from hondaswap was gonna be out there.
This time I'm going again and I better find you mofo's. :D

i got my lecense to day beyatchs! w00t w00t as soon as i get the license in the mail i can start my bank account and my dad will send money for the GSR :worthy: :worthy: im sure i wonteven see the licesne by the 28 so theres no chance i will find a GSR by then BUT im RETS ta go the next meet after this one i will have a GSR. got 7k to spend

i passed that shit on ra rainy day in a manual with the instructor that has the highest fail rate sccording to him. you guys dont even know how long and what i had to go through since i have a scar on my left eye ball, so much extra shit just to get it but im in the clear now.

Well I will be try to be there if I can no promises,I still need some intercooler parts OH and who knows how to adjust the VAFC HACK?.
All im waiting on is some 2 1/2 90 degree Nitrile elbows that no one seems to have in stock and the plp I ordered from are just a bunch of LAGGERS,I hate LAGGERS they say they put the order in but i know they Forgot.

HOPE I CAN MAKE IT ON THE 28th FEB *crossing Fingers*

1.8L turbo setup huh? that's pretty nice.

what trim and a/r are your compressor and turbine housing?

if I remember correctly from one of your previous posts you're using a deltagate wastegate aren't you?

if you're ready by the 28th you and I should line up at fontana. you'll probably work me but I'd like to try it anyway if you're up for it.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Feb 21 2004, 03:50 PM
1.8L turbo setup huh? that's pretty nice.

what trim and a/r are your compressor and turbine housing?

if I remember correctly from one of your previous posts you're using a deltagate wastegate aren't you?

if you're ready by the 28th you and I should line up at fontana. you'll probably work me but I'd like to try it anyway if you're up for it.

do it robert!!! i wanna see a good race!

B)

Haha I dont think I can really RUN,1st i dont have driving skills,2nd I need to break in the clutch & Pistons.But you never Know,I just might RUN thats if I get my Parts in on time.

(Jason) So what are you bringing this time the EVO or the Civic?.

Back