Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

woot!! #1 baby.. lol.. and all guesses, i dont know whos good and whos not

Mr. Izzle i think it would be kind for you... to give me 50/50 on the week i forgot to put my pix down on... and also u could do that for b16racer for all past weeks and it would be fare because nobody has scored a 50/50 always around 60/40 and higher???

Just a thought... ??

Mr. Izzle i think it would be kind for you... to give me 50/50 on the week i forgot to put my pix down on... and also u could do that for b16racer for all past weeks and it would be fare because nobody has scored a 50/50 always around 60/40 and higher???

Just a thought... ??
I don't think that would work because if he just gave us 50/50 and at the end of the season one of us wins by 1 game, people would start bitching and face it, it wouldn't be fair anyway if we won like that. Nice idea though, i'll take some free games:ph34r::D

^ I seriously hope one of those two differences is the Green Bay game. lol

I'll never pick them, ever.

I hope to go 14-0 this week. :D

Green Bay, i think they could do it. St. Louis' defense isnt THAT good, plus they are at home. But Ahman Green was out last week plus Favre's neck is actin up. Hey, upsets happen all the time, you just gotta get good at picking which ones.

Green Bay, i think they could do it. St. Louis' defense isnt THAT good, plus they are at home. But Ahman Green was out last week plus Favre's neck is actin up. Hey, upsets happen all the time, you just gotta get lucky at picking which ones.

*Fixed.

I pretty much just look at previous game stats, and their record. The team with the better record gets my pick. If they're at the same (say 2-2), I'll look at points for and points against.

If that doesn't help me much, I'll look at last years games.

haha, next year we should include the point spreads. that will really fuck people up.

Seany, I just want to say thanks for starting this whole picks thing. I'm now obsessed with nfl.com and it's auto refresh scores page while watching the games as well.

I was scared shitless for my pick (and my team) last week when they almost blew it against the friggen Jets.

It's about fuckin time the Colts took the lead. Now they just need to hold it.

New York Giants
Indianapolis
Oakland
San Diego
New Orleans
Green Bay
New York Jets
New England
Chicago
Kansas
Minnesota
Cleveland
Dallas
Baltimore

how the hell are you going to make picks AFTER 8 games have been played?

^ That's what I was thinking.

LOL Yeah, I think I could do that too. :D

Here's what I think about it though... for all the games that were already in progress/finished by the time she posted she should take an auto loss, I mean comon... 40-0 Chicago how are you not going to pick them?

For any of the games that started after like the 4:15 games, the 8:15 and tomorrows game she can be scored in.

LOL Yeah, I think I could do that too. :D

Here's what I think about it though... for all the games that were already in progress/finished by the time she posted she should take an auto loss, I mean comon... 40-0 Chicago how are you not going to pick them?

For any of the games that started after like the 4:15 games, the 8:15 and tomorrows game she can be scored in.

i'm sure she didn't see any scores though. ;)

Well, it still isn't fair to the rest of us. I'm already 7-1. :D Hopefully Philly can pull ahead in the 3rd/4th.

Back