Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

denver is pretty underrated, i wouldnt count them out.

atl vs cin is gonna be a tough one... there are a lot of good matchups this week that could go either way.

Week 8 is up!!!
I went with Denver...but it was a hard choice...I just edited my week 7 post and put in my week 8 picks so don't delete it please lol

atl and cin was a tough one also...so is Dallas and Carolina...Tony Romo better pull this one out for me...:cool:

well i deleted it (before reading this) and didnt notice... so its gone haha

Anyone else up on the NFL drama this week?

Burress calling TO a coward. Romo starting for Dallas. Chad Johnson callin out Deangelo Hall (he said some pretty big words too), said that when he is done with Hall, Hall should go work at fat burger.

Man, chad johnson is THE MAN, "number 85 is back ya'll" and i believe him. No one has been able to cover him in the past 3 years. His receptions is down by 9 from this point last year, but when they get hot.... they look unstoppable, and we havent seen that this year..........YET. Just wait though, cincy is going to start tearing it up even though they have one of the toughest remaining schedules (Schedule - Cincinnati Bengals)

orrrrr dont comment.

but i noticed everyone picked green bay except for me. Losers.

Anyone else up on the NFL drama this week?

Burress calling TO a coward. Romo starting for Dallas. Chad Johnson callin out Deangelo Hall (he said some pretty big words too), said that when he is done with Hall, Hall should go work at fat burger.

Man, chad johnson is THE MAN, "number 85 is back ya'll" and i believe him. No one has been able to cover him in the past 3 years. His receptions is down by 9 from this point last year, but when they get hot.... they look unstoppable, and we havent seen that this year..........YET. Just wait though, cincy is going to start tearing it up even though they have one of the toughest remaining schedules (Schedule - Cincinnati Bengals)

orrrrr dont comment.

but i noticed everyone picked green bay except for me. Losers.

I don't do Drama... I picked Green Bay because their record is slightly better than Arizona's. It seems that Matt Leinart is struggling his ass off, but they can't pull anything out in the end.

i lost faith in arizona after last week...they got beat by oakland...cmon!

Meh... I believe they're a great team, they just don't have the discipline for being such a young team.

Meh... I believe they're a great team, they just don't have the discipline for being such a young team.
yea...thats the thing...they are young...and i lost faith in them for this season...come next season...they may have a lil more to offer...this is just +1 on the years of experience for matt leinart...

Cincinnati has injuries and a big suspension(O. Thurman) they are having to deal with which is causing them to struggle on both sides of the ball. What they have going for them this year is this: revenge. The Bengals, along with many others, felt they were robbed of a play-off win last season when Palmer got hurt. I believe when the Bengals get healthy, and stop switching centers on Palmer, they will be better than last season.

I believe Cincinnati will pull out a W Sunday if B. Simmons plays this week, and the center is the same as last week. They are getting Chris Henry back which should open up bigger opportunities for #85 on passing routes.

Personally, I think it all lies on Vick, if he comes out looking anything like he did against Pittsburgh, I think they can pull it off. Cincinatti doesn't have the D to stand up to to a rushing game and a mobile quarterback, whereas the Falcons do have a moderate defense, which won't completely stop Cincy, but at least stifle them enough to allow their offense to get on top. :thumbsup: to Deangelo Fall

Last edited:
If memory serves me correctly the Falcons had a shitty day on D when facing the giants as well as playing against Pitt. Cincy will put a hurtin on Atl. Their secondary isnt THAT great, and Chaddy J will run all over them. Deangelo Hall is the ONLY (yeah i said it) good CB (SS whatever he is) on the team. I have no faith in th ATL secondary, especially since the Giants trounced on em, and their passing game is average, maybe slighty above average at best.

Cincy's d isnt the best, but its easy to contain Vick, watch the Giants game, they did a pretty decent job against them....not stellar, but it still wont he game. Blitz with the line and assign coverage for the DB's or whoever is playing mid-field. Vick isnt as much as a factor as people make him out to be.....

Also, i believe Arizona will win because GB is the leader in passing yards against....

Did anybody see the jersey C. Johnson was wearing before the game? That was pretty funny, lol. The score is already 7-3 Cincinnati.

no i didnt, and i didnt get to see the dance either. Man i wish those games were on up here...

oh and way to pick GB. Winners.

It had his jersey number spelled out in spanish. I was wondering if they were gonna let him keep the jersey on for the game but I guess that's against the rules.

The bengals are choking in the second half, FUCK!!

On a side note, the Bears are destroying San Fran 41-0.

CHOKE BENGALS CHOKE!!! mwauahahah

well i fucking suck.

did anyone else catch the comical defense against Brandon Jacobs??? You cant stop a 260 6'5 angry black man. If you can, check out his plays. He absolutely destroys their defense.

choke? there is no choke. the falcons are a really good team.

Yeah, that only beat Cincinn by two points.

Hell, next week I might be rooting for Cincinn. lol

and I'm 6-6 right now. :( 50-50 on my picks... damn.

Back