Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seriously though, i'd blow them up every single day until you get access again.. lol

new shots

spoonek.jpg

EGg.jpg

winnAr.jpg

I've definitely found my favorite car. '92 NSX-R.....loved it in fm3 but I like it a lot more in fm4. Keep it at B500 I think it is, very good B-car.

I raced (and beat) a Bmw 1M or whatever the new M 1-series is...can't seem to find it in the game, anyone have info about it? I'd like to try it out.

For sure. Im looking to get most of the "exclusive" cars. Wonder how long before they let us all get em.

eg you like the hatch I finally got to send? Added a little something on the rear diffuser for you. haha Didnt snap a pic before I sent it out.

:hitler:

didnt get a chance to really check it out .. was gonna send an invite, but decided to hit the sack instead

Its just a little hitler emoticon kinda like the one on here neatly tucked away in the shadows. (Im just itching to get banned again. lol) but they dont regulate what you dont sell.

Im just glad to be back in the storefront. I only lost the car I was auctioning and they deleted my storefront designs. I re-uploaded the ok ones.

couple more shots

:eek:
Forza7.jpg

my buddy Hoey's car i made
hoey.jpg

Back