Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Decided to try some camo pantjobs. Color looks weird on here again, but :shrug2: They sell pretty well on various models.

Air Force ABU style-ish.
GetPhoto.ashx

Desert Digi
GetPhoto.ashx

If it wasn't for all the beer I've drank Id probably be having Forza withdrawal down here in Florida.

I love getting on the game after a week away and receiving a notification telling me I have nearly $800,000 waiting for me in my storefront. And Turbo wondered why anyone would bother with selling paintjobs. :rolleyes: :p

i need to figure a way to make money,just not enough to be made in the races,even running no assists,and such.

But $800k for doing nothing? And Ive made another $3-400k since just selling more cars. Why not supplement your income like Injen is looking to do. I make a minimum of $30k off each car I sell and sell 10+ on a slow day. Each taking me -3 minutes to make. That plus the money from my storefront designs which is free money as far as I look at it. There's no reason not to.

Ive always loved racing in the game, but Ive always spent more time buying and customizing cars. If youre the kind of player thats ok with owning 10 heavily raced cars thats fine, but Im the kind that likes having hundreds of different cars that I can mess with. And that takes a lot of time and money. Its an expensive habit that race winnings just wont cover. I still race a lot, I just customize more.

Believe me, come up with a decent design and slap it on a popular car and you wont look back. haha Its too easy not to do it.

i have about 6 mil in the bank, build whatever car i want.. havent sold a damn thing in the storefront.. just gotta keep playing.. i will eventually 100% this

So thats why you were "Taking a photo" for so long. I didnt know they had a weekly contest.

I say B. Where was that taken?

Some jagoff paid me $600k for this 20min TRON paintjob (in red) unlocked. :p
Glady took the cash. It wasnt even polished yet, just threw it in the storefront for 15k, 10 minutes later he messaged me.

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
lol.. saw you in the photomode earlier.. submitting a pic for the Facebook Forza contest?

I figured Id unlock the rest of the Autovista cars since Id dont most anyway, and when I got to where there was only one left the "2554 AMG Warthog" appeared in the list of cars to check out. Pretty cool. Jeremy Clarkson doesnt do the voicing though.

Back