Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just recieved mine today.i like it.havent really gotten too into it.played maybe the first 6-7 races.bought a ctr for the last one.

yea.. so apparently the pre-order car codes expire .. i was reading the forza Week in Review the other day and came across a part that said something about the email incentives no longer being accepted.. so i checked my code and it came up invalid.. :lame: ive tried contacting turn10 through the fm.net and their fb page but they wont approve my thread or respond to me.. faggots ..

I got no reply either. BS. I've bought every Forza game put out, pre ordering 2&3, and now bought 4 on release date. You'd think they'd take care of or at least hear the concerns of their loyal fans. I honestly haven't even played the game in a week. Feels kinda pointless. Maybe I'll go trade it in towards MW3.

:shrug2:

i used the codes that came with my game no problem :)

well, someone finally got back to me and said that message in the WiR doesnt have anything to do w/ my code .. he's said he'll what he can do on his end, but that i should contact the retailer i got it from, which is Best Buy

ok now.. wtf?!?! i just tried the preorder code again and it works.. i know for a fact that i put it in correctly before because it was a copy and paste, same thing i did just now.. ok, well.. i have my 1M now.. hopefully he can get me a CRZ like i asked for instead.. lol

sounds like user error to me.. :p

ok, so we have a few people here that have the game.. correct? lets get some races set up.. maybe like once or twice a week.. anyone down??

Yea. Id love to... :rolleyes:

Nah, I probably can. dont think I got banned from that too. But I'm probably trading it in towards MW3. Wish i could gift you guys my multi million dollar cars first.

booo... you can get it sorted out with Turn 10 .. what did you do that was so bad to be banned?? had a car in the AH w/ pedobear on it?

No response. Yea. BS. Bought the same decal IN the ah, duped it on my own, and went to sell it.

Back