Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im going to buy it within the next week. i might prestiege too. plus its double XP weeked on ps3 now too! SOOOOO awesome!

I NAILED the other team at the start of a HC S&D TWICE with a m203 (noob tube), and took the whole entire team out in one sweep on quarry. It had to have been the funniest thing in the world, and it was the first time I've ever broke 10K base XP in a S&D game. hahahaha

Shit man, you'd think after three months of playing this and going into Prestige I'd be pretty decent at this game, but no, I'm actually getting worse lately. My K/D ratio was right around 1 for a while, and now it's down to .86 as of last night. I don't know what's wrong with me... :mellow:

I NAILED the other team at the start of a HC S&D TWICE with a m203 (noob tube), and took the whole entire team out in one sweep on quarry. It had to have been the funniest thing in the world, and it was the first time I've ever broke 10K base XP in a S&D game. hahahaha

Nice! I love multikills. I did have one awesome game last night. Went about 20-5 on Favela using a running man class. I got the game winning kill too. I ran across the roof of the building at the back of the map and jumped off of the roof into the doorway of the little two story building next to it. Right as I jumped a guy appeared in the doorway, so I stabbed him in the face right as I came down, lol...

Asshole. Thats why you see people who play S&D all the time scatter as soon as the timer gets to 0. People like you who don't even want to play the objective based game. lol

long time no see! i see we are all still playing the mw2? i down loaded the new pack.......i only played it for about ten min. and i must say......... its not that good. you can t even play new maps in tdm. kinda sucks!

long time no see! i see we are all still playing the mw2? i down loaded the new pack.......i only played it for about ten min. and i must say......... its not that good. you can t even play new maps in tdm. kinda sucks!

Well, if you play the stimulus package, you will get to play the new maps on TDM, but not consistently. I was a little dissapointed in that too. I mean I like domination, demolition, search and destroy, etc., but I don't necessarily want to play them all the time. I wish they would just go ahead and put the new maps into the regular rotations but also leave the stimulus mode options.

How long did it take on the 360 for them to add the new maps in to the regular TDM rotations?

Well, if you play the stimulus package, you will get to play the new maps on TDM, but not consistently. I was a little dissapointed in that too. I mean I like domination, demolition, search and destroy, etc., but I don't necessarily want to play them all the time. I wish they would just go ahead and put the new maps into the regular rotations but also leave the stimulus mode options.

How long did it take on the 360 for them to add the new maps in to the regular TDM rotations?

About a week. Playing the stimulus maps got you double XP for the first week, then they added them into the regular rotation the next weekend and kept the double XP for the remainder of that weekend.

Asshole. Thats why you see people who play S&D all the time scatter as soon as the timer gets to 0. People like you who don't even want to play the objective based game. lol

Hahahaha you should have heard the other team, they were like "WTF?!?!?!?!?!" hahaha

About a week. Playing the stimulus maps got you double XP for the first week, then they added them into the regular rotation the next weekend and kept the double XP for the remainder of that weekend.

I noticed last night that they integrated them already. That was freakin' fast. I guess people weren't happy about having to play the stimulus modes to play on the new maps?

Anyway, I encountered some of the worst campers I've ever seen last night. We were on Underpass, and there's one building near the back of the map where there are tables and boxes in both corners of the room, with the back door in the middle. These two asshats just went and sat in those corners with their guns pointed at the door. They got me once, so I just ran back there and threw a flashbang and killed them both. The thing that makes them awful campers though, is that they just kept going back there over and over and over.

I think that it's one thing to play defensively, but just sitting in a room with your gun pointed at the door and going 3-20? How the hell is that even fun?

Hahahaha you should have heard the other team, they were like "WTF?!?!?!?!?!" hahaha

I always try and do that on Quarry, but no luck yet. I've managed to kill a few by blowing up all those barrels, but never the whole team...

I picked the game back up a while ago and it'snot that interesting to me.................I mean I had so much more fun leveling up in WAW but hey until treyarch gives up their next game MW2 FTW!!

I noticed last night that they integrated them already. That was freakin' fast. I guess people weren't happy about having to play the stimulus modes to play on the new maps?

Anyway, I encountered some of the worst campers I've ever seen last night. We were on Underpass, and there's one building near the back of the map where there are tables and boxes in both corners of the room, with the back door in the middle. These two asshats just went and sat in those corners with their guns pointed at the door. They got me once, so I just ran back there and threw a flashbang and killed them both. The thing that makes them awful campers though, is that they just kept going back there over and over and over.

I think that it's one thing to play defensively, but just sitting in a room with your gun pointed at the door and going 3-20? How the hell is that even fun?

agreed. i fucking hate the stimulus part of the package.
why would you want to play capture the flag when you barely know the map??

anyone heard of OpTic sniping crew?... i guess they're pretty big and known.. well my fiances younger brother got in their crew i guess... he had to play a series of games and what not, but he got first in all of them.. he's really good at quick scoping w/ the Intervention

i got my first "2+ headshots 1 bullet" the other day. that was pretty cool.

tried playing some of the regular modes. i hate having to unload a whole clip in someone to kill them. Hardcore ftw!

Back