Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i use a gun till i finish it .. then i move on to another... but i have several different assault rifles i like to use

gotta have marathon, my new class is marathon pro, CB pro, and ninja pro with a silenced ACR...kicks ass!

Well... tonight in the hour I played...

Put Red Tiger on the Ak47 (fuck yes) It is ridiculously gorgeous on the AK, and it's even better on the Tar-21) Got urban camo and opened my FMJ for the P90, and finished off the payback with C4 challenge, opening a new emblem.

I enjoyed playing tonight although HCHQ was a a PITA considering I'd get shitty teammates again like I did yesterday. Overall, I had some actual fun playing.

Quit playing to go to the bar where I ate dinner, had a pitcher, and 3 more beers and ended up paying a tab of 5.50, plus tip. lol

Can someone help me out pls....

Yeah I can help you out. Next time you ask for some help, you might as well state what you're looking for help with. Nobody can guess what you want here.

Can someone help me out pls....

If it's a question about Modern Warfare 2, then yes, post it up. If it's a car question, then post it elsewhere please. The "Member's Corner" forums are generally not for tech questions. Use any of the numerous other forums on this site for your tech questions please. If you're not getting the responses you need, then feel free to bump your threads (as long as they're in the appropriate forum)...

gotta have marathon, my new class is marathon pro, CB pro, and ninja pro with a silenced ACR...kicks ass!

Tried this today.....not bad not bad at all :D

For some reason I'm still trying to get the hang of MW2. I'm actually pretty good at MW1 but just can't get may game going in this new one.

Tried this today.....not bad not bad at all :D

I like the perk combination, but I'm not sure that the ACR is the best choice. The ACR's primary asset is that it's deadly accurate (barely any recoil), so you can use it for long range shots. With the silencer on it though, the range is nerfed a bit. The damage rating on the ACR is pretty low, so if you're cutting down the range AND you're not using Stopping Power, then it's not really that great of a weapon.

I'd maybe try out the SCAR-H or TAR 21 instead. Both of those are fairly accurate (the TAR does get a bit of recoil though) and they have better damage ratings, so stopping power isn't really needed. You could end up using 4-6 bullets to drop someone with a silenced ACR without Stopping Power. That's fine if you're flanking, but you'll probably lose in face-to-face encounters...

If you're worried about range, use the M16 all the time. It has minimal recoil, and normally only one bullet out of the 3 fired have to hit to get the kill.

I had no problems using the RDS/Silencer ACR and getting it up to fall camo. The Scar however, I'm having problems with, and it's the only gun I got to red tiger camo in a previous prestige.

Blue Tiger FAMAS! I hate this gun, but the silencer/Holographic combo are working well for me. In an hour and a half I went from 57 headshots to 75. I now have blue tiger on everything but the FAL. :)

If you're worried about range, use the M16 all the time. It has minimal recoil, and normally only one bullet out of the 3 fired have to hit to get the kill.

I had no problems using the RDS/Silencer ACR and getting it up to fall camo. The Scar however, I'm having problems with, and it's the only gun I got to red tiger camo in a previous prestige.

Yeah, the M16 is a good choice too. I'm working on my M16 challenges right now.

Honestly, the UMP45 is probably the best choice for a marathon/cold-blooded/ninja class. It's like a compact assault rifle. Good damage rating, manageable recoil, decent clip size, and the silencer doesn't seem to effect the range any. I used that most of the way through my last prestige and did really well. It's the only gun that I've actually completed all the prestige challenges for...

Blue Tiger FAMAS! I hate this gun, but the silencer/Holographic combo are working well for me. In an hour and a half I went from 57 headshots to 75. I now have blue tiger on everything but the FAL. :)

I just got my mastery and 1,000 kills for the FAMAS last night. I'm still working my way through prestiges (4th currently), so I choose a gun to use and use it until I get mastery and 1,000 kills and then move on to something else. I figure I can work on headshots and prestige kills later since they carry over prestiges...

Yeah, my problem is the UMP is the P90 of COD4. EVERYONE used the damn thing because it was so great, I get tired of getting raped from across the map by a UMP anymore. There literally have been times where I face a clan and every single one of them is running the UMP in one form or another (silenced, fmj, etc)... It's almost like when an entire team used tubes and a thumper, when it's all you're killed by it gets really old really fast.

But anyway, Here's my listings...

Fall Camo;
M16, M4, ACR

Red Tiger
AK47
Tar-21

Blue Tiger
FAMAS, SCAR, F2000, and all but one LMG (the AUG)

I don't even have the FAL to Digital camo yet. lol It's fun when you have time to sit and aim, but it's not fun for run-n-gun tactics that I like to use.

I have to say, the M16 was the easiest to get to Fall Camo, I capped off getting it with a spree of 6 headshots. The FASTEST one I got to Fall was the M4. Merely two days after completing the M16 to fall, I got the M4 there.

I haven't really worked on my SMGs all that much, I like to have a little bit of power and range to my weapons, but I gotta say I love the P90 with FMJ Marathon, CB Pro and Ninja. Its fun on small maps.

Last edited:
Yeah, my problem is the UMP is the P90 of COD4.

I think you mean MP5 silenced. UMP and MP5 are the same, cheater guns. Small, can run fast, stupid damage (UMP kills me with one bullet from forever away all the time.. no stopping power), stupid range, easy recoil... all on a smg. The P90 on COD4 was a good gun, don't get me wrong. It was one of my favorites, the fire rate was insane and it had power but it wasn't nearly as good as the mp5, especially long range.

and all but one LMG (the AUG)

The AUG is my favorite LMG. I've barely even tried any of the other ones. That's probably because it's more like an assault rifle then an LMG though...

I think you mean MP5 silenced. UMP and MP5 are the same, cheater guns. Small, can run fast, stupid damage (UMP kills me with one bullet from forever away all the time.. no stopping power), stupid range, easy recoil... all on a smg. The P90 on COD4 was a good gun, don't get me wrong. It was one of my favorites, the fire rate was insane and it had power but it wasn't nearly as good as the mp5, especially long range.

No, I meant the UMP is the P90 of COD4. EVERYBODY used that damn P90 in COD4, it had ridiculous stopping power, range and accuracy for an SMG.

UMP is a .45 caliber gun, like the USP only in full auto. The P90 is a 5.7x28mm caliber. The MP5 on COD4 was ridiculously awesome, barely any recoil. IMO they ruined it for MW2 when they took off the backstock and made it bounce around more with the higher rate of fire, especially with Rapid Fire attached.

The AUG is my favorite LMG. I've barely even tried any of the other ones. That's probably because it's more like an assault rifle then an LMG though...

I enjoyed the L86 the most. It had the 300 round capacity, but it was a canister style reload just like the AUG and assault rifles. My problem with the AUG is I HAVE to use the grip, so if I'm working on the acog challenges, I have to use bling, and with it's low ammo capacity I have to reload more, thus making it slower and worse for me to use personally.

Now that was some fun times. I was working on getting my FAL to blue tiger (doing pretty well last night actually with it too), and a couple of my friends kept sending me invites to play COD4.

So I said fuck it, and we played team deathmatch for a couple hours. I gotta tell you, it's ridiculous how much ass we kicked. We played at least 10 games and we never lost at all. I missed my G36c, G3 and the W1200, a lot. lol

Back