Got my own apartment w00t :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

Just moved in yesterday..all I have is a futon :lol: I'm stealing internet right now from someone's WAP and my refrigrator is fucking empty. I've had to pay so many fees it aint even funny. I'd post pics but I don't have a camera and I'm fucking poor.

Now for the part that's gonna freak some of you out. I have a 1 bed one 1 bath...825 sq feet. Fully renovated..everything is brand fucking new from the doorbell to the shitter. Link to floorplan here
$821 a month :blink:

Goddamn that's nice. It's almost a buck per square foot.

Nice find. Much better than my little drafty as shit apartment. :)

Property Wide Special: $1,000 credit for immediate leases that move in for the month of March on a 13 thru 18 month lease only. Call for other information and pricing.

did you get the credit?

looks like a killer place...
pricey, but it is florida...

mmm florida

damn and i though burlington was expensive, a friend of mine has a place about the same size for 725 per month, nothing included. Burlington Vermont rapes people.

renting sucks :(

but hey, its good to be out on your own.

if you had a roomate, and willing to spend the same, you could buy a 250,000 house, with a 1400/month mortgage payment.

thats what im trying to set up righ tnow.

problem is, finding a reliable friend...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 24 2005, 09:35 PM
renting sucks :(

but hey, its good to be out on your own.

if you had a roomate, and willing to spend the same, you could buy a 250,000 house, with a 1400/month mortgage payment.

thats what im trying to set up righ tnow.

problem is, finding a reliable friend...
[post=478362]Quoted post[/post]​

That's exactly what I am doing...mortage is 1200/mo for 3 bed, 2 bath, 1400 sq foot house...Except I am paying 300/mo, suckers.

Yes renting sucks, especially when you pay all that money, and you can't even paint the walls the color you want.

My girlfriends condo costs 600 for the mortgage and 125 for the condo fees and its approximately 1250sq ft :)

Wow. We're paying $905/mo for a 1/1 with 665sqft... but that's in downtown Houston, and we have to pay $10 "pet rent", $75 garage rent, and $45 washer/dryer rent.

Annapolis Maryland 1BR 1 Bath with a 1 car garage runs about $1500 a month.

2 bedroom 2 bathrom with garage $1900-2000 a month

FUCK THIS AREA.

However you can get a small 600sqft apartment 1 bedroom 1 bathroom for 400-600 a month but that's an older place with no garage.

pet fees range from 10-50 a month.

Wow, that much for an apartment, I am in the process of buying a repo house. $390 a month including taxes. 1600sq/ft. And for being a forclosure its not in all that bad of shape. I plan on fixing it up and reselling it. I would recommend to anyone to buy a house. You can alot of times find prices about what the same you are paying now, but instead of throwing you money at your landlord, you get to put it toward something that you own. Oh and btw, it has a 3 car heated garage, muhahaha!

lol
you bastard

3 car garages are ovely...

i've been looking for a house for over a year and a half now...
real estate market sucks balls these days, god damn supply and demand...

i rent a place from my brother, runs me 4 bills a month... nothing fancy, small actually... but works till i find a house... hopefully with a 3 car heated garage you bastard
lol

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 26 2005, 09:16 PM
lol
you bastard

3 car garages are ovely...

i've been looking for a house for over a year and a half now...
real estate market sucks balls these days, god damn supply and demand...

i rent a place from my brother, runs me 4 bills a month... nothing fancy, small actually... but works till i find a house... hopefully with a 3 car heated garage you bastard
lol
[post=479168]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya, that was one of the things I was looking for when buying a house. It had to have at least 3 bedrooms, at least 1200sq ft, taxes where I wanted, and a garage. So I found this one near where I work with a garage, the house looked in decent shape. So I ask the realitor about it, and she is listing everything it has, and she mentions the garage is heated. I just thought to muself, this is the house for me. I compared to some of the other houses in that price range, they were all run down and everything, this one is in good shape.

I just looked around on thier web site for the houses I wanted, then went and looked at them. The house is in NY, Buffalo area. It was assessed at $45k and it listed for $35k and I got them to come down to $31.5k. Its in the city of lockport so there isn't a huge amount of land, the lot isn't too bad in size, the front yard around the garage isn't too bad.

I just used RealtyUSA.com and if it was a forclouser it told me. I know there are other auction sites and sites just for those types of homes, just don't know which ones they are.

Back