hola why trucks are better than hondas :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Hondaswap... motherfuckin' retard.

this thread =

Toilet_Dive.gif

i spank guys just like you all the time in my honda......... and i live in texas....you know truck country......lmao

sherman, quiet a bit away from there but i am in dallas all the time. what about yourself? u ever go to the meets or anything?

no never been to a "meet" when its warmer out i go to the track in kenadale but its only a 1/8 th mile track.

damn thats a bit away, hopefully by summer ill have a new lift pump put in. i cant launch with my tune all the way up it sputters cant keep up with the power im putting to it so i gotta launch on 6 :( but maybe you could go out to sanger track. off 35? oh and at sanger they have a diesel vs import night to

You have 48 post and are getting on hondas on a honda forum....
To top it all off you started your thread with hola.

Welcome to the forum.

negative i have been a member since 07 thx. i have owned a 97 civic ex with b16a2 swap with a/c and power stearing. i have also owned a 89 hatch with a b18c1 swap with a/c and power steering. a 88 crx si all stock and 89 crx with b16a2 swap. i think ive been around the block with hondas. thx.

oh and on top of that all of them except the crx's were ran on obd1 with hondatas.

What if your truck IS a Honda?

Since when did honda make a truck? I really like the ridgeline but it is no more a truck then an accord with an open trunk. I'd still own one and would have maybe bought one VS my trailblazer if they didn't hold their damn value so much.

negative i have been a member since 07 thx. i have owned a 97 civic ex with b16a2 swap with a/c and power stearing. i have also owned a 89 hatch with a b18c1 swap with a/c and power steering. a 88 crx si all stock and 89 crx with b16a2 swap. i think ive been around the block with hondas. thx.

oh and on top of that all of them except the crx's were ran on obd1 with hondatas.

I'm glad you have. I'm going to post videos of an old late 80s early 90s Civic LX on the truck forums showing them how the car can manage near 45mpg and how they cant do it.

No wait, in the end, that would be just as much fail as this thread. No one on the truck forum would give a damn about a small car getting great mpg while on the flip side no one on a honda forum gives a damn about a truck beating a civic.

As christian bale would say."GOOOODDDD FOORRR YOUUUUUUUUU"

and i cant stop rofling at all the ragers

No one is raging. You just sound like an enormous ball gargler.

Jeffie is right. No one is remotely interested in your 12,000 lb truck doing donuts in the snow.

You came here and posted that on purpose to get reactions and you got them. People are telling you they don't give a fuck.

I'm telling you, based on your responses, that you sound like the douchiest of douchey cum slurping dick slaves. That's all. I'm not mad at all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back