hola why trucks are better than hondas :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
in all fairness i still cant catch my friend's 08 GMC 2500. Bullydog is ridiculous.

Trolled.jpg

I have a high hp Camaro. I dont have to wish. Just hit the gas pedal.

I have a high hp Camaro. I dont have to wish. Just hit the gas pedal.

:) cool. i love camaros im thinkin about buying one here soon. or a firehawk if i want to pay a shit tone more. GAHH now you got me all excited i just stopped thinking about it a few days ago to.

oh and btw i can do it on dry pavement to. i just learned my lesson on that when i had brand new tires that last 1k miles. and cost 768 just for the rears :(

Just get a TA and buy the Firehawk hood. Put the money saved towards some heads and a cam.

negative i have been a member since 07 thx. i have owned a 97 civic ex with b16a2 swap with a/c and power stearing. i have also owned a 89 hatch with a b18c1 swap with a/c and power steering. a 88 crx si all stock and 89 crx with b16a2 swap. i think ive been around the block with hondas. thx.

oh and on top of that all of them except the crx's were ran on obd1 with hondatas.

:werd: I remember when you came on a few years ago. :thumbsup:

Since when did honda make a truck? I really like the ridgeline but it is no more a truck then an accord with an open trunk. I'd still own one and would have maybe bought one VS my trailblazer if they didn't hold their damn value so much.

Well, it is still classified as a truck. But you're right. :D I wouldn't mind having one, but its abysmal towing capabilities and crappy gas mileage for its power level and speed really throw it out of the running when I truck shop. I do love my Nissan though.

Then you fucked up!

:lmao:

oh and btw i can do it on dry pavement to. i just learned my lesson on that when i had brand new tires that last 1k miles. and cost 768 just for the rears :(

My cars rear tires cost more =(

:) cool. i love camaros im thinkin about buying one here soon. or a firehawk if i want to pay a shit tone more. GAHH now you got me all excited i just stopped thinking about it a few days ago to.

I dont think it was the camaro that got you excited, I bet it ws all the cock talk that got you going. :ph34r:

^ I'm all for properly bashing a guy, but that wasnt even clever...

haha this thread got long while i was sleeping........ you will have to excuse this kid.......he is from grayson co. grayson co.= meth heads and crack whores.........

Just get a TA and buy the Firehawk hood. Put the money saved towards some heads and a cam.

bleh i suppose. we got a shop and all we build is drag cars mostly chevy but we do anything. im not working there anymore. but its my best friends dads shop and his dad and i are pretty cool to. so that would make since because i can get all the stuff cheap and he can do it all for me :)
:werd: I remember when you came on a few years ago. :thumbsup:

yeah i still love hondas i think that some of them look very clean i just like my truck alot to now :D

so wait, your truck can spin around in the snow.... what makes it better? lol

na the snow was just so i didnt fuck up my tires. i refuse to do it on dry pavement now.

My cars rear tires cost more =(

Mine too. :(

sorry to hear that, it must suck.

haha this thread got long while i was sleeping........ you will have to excuse this kid.......he is from grayson co. grayson co.= meth heads and crack whores.........

and im not from grayson county. im from collin county. "allen tx" i just go to school in grayson county and work in grayson because it pays much more here even tho its so much smaller. and yes id have to say there is a ton of crack heads and what not but dosent really bother me cause you dont hardly see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back