Honda School

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to seeing how this one turns out.

Ok this is not a HSQ(Honda Scool Question so No Points!!) But Im not sure what i want to do, Im getting a Prelude but idk if i should revert back to a F22 Block with a H22 engine or just go with a Complete F22 swap but yea, i know that the f22 would be better for turbo and the H22 is well rounded and has good gase milage but, im wondering wich one would last the longest, Im thinking the H22 but if eneybody else disagrees...do tell

so i shouldnt git the BOV until i acquire a turbo,

No, you can go ahead and BUY one now, but don't INSTALL it until you get a turbo, because it's not going to do jack shit in terms of making this sound that you love so much. You're never going to have enough air moving through your intake naturally aspirated to activate a BOV, so there's zero point in doing it.

And that's aside from the fact that it would be one of the riciest and stupidest possible things you could do to your car at this point.

Oh, and you were looking for rep, right? I'll go ahead and give you some. You didn't specify whether you wanted positive or negative rep, so I'll go ahead and assume negative...

Wait, why did the same kid make a new username and a new thread?

yes you need to have a flange for it welded to your cold air intake and it will look good. But dont expect any noise from it with out a turbo on your car.

The turbo doesn't matter. The bov is just an electrical speaker that puts that sound out to make the car sound cool. The only reason you should wait for yours is because it would make your car seem faster than it is, which would make you look stupid.

Before you go turbo I know of some easy mods you can do that i've had some success with.

Those mufflers at autozone are really good. I put one on my lebaron and i noticed quite a difference at wide open throttle, or WOT.

Painting my car yellow helped too, since it's a bright color and reflects sunlight, making my car stay cooler, and wind resistance is less on a cool car.

One last thing is install hot air intake. It's essentially a cone filter and a hose that you route to the middle of the engine bay, where the air is warmer. Warmer air in the engine helps the gas ignite better, giving you more power.

Just some tips :)

Clearly it's a joke

You will get my respect and help when you treat the English language with respect.

ANY(not eney) questions?

he is younger than 91accord with work. and he does ask some dumb questions but at least he admitshe is a dumbass and is trying to learn. good'o 91 accord didnt even know he was a dumbass.this kid seems too. hey at least he is trying to learn.

lol yea it is but 4 real yall i already told yall these were gonna be stupid questions to yall but like the wise man always said

THE STUPID'IST QUESTION IS NOT ASKING IT

so idc about my rank fuck it up ill just make new accounts but im still gonna learn ok and thanks DESPAIN

lol yea it is but 4 real yall i already told yall these were gonna be stupid questions to yall but like the wise man always said

THE STUPID'IST QUESTION IS NOT ASKING IT

so idc about my rank fuck it up ill just make new accounts but im still gonna learn ok and thanks DESPAIN
if your just here to learn why make a new account

Cuz this was going to be my safe account but every body negative spammed me again so i dont care eney more geuss i just wanted a lil rank b4 but dont really give a fuck now besides yall started somewhere to, mybe with your friends or your dads or something, you wasnt born knowing what b16 and b18 and h22 swaps to f22 and t3 and t4 turbos and how to install theme all when you came out of your mom's belly....did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back