How to be a good citiizen under obama's rule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just the noobs. A few of us might due to some oddball celerity electricity experiment, but you know, if he gets us power, whatever.

Speaking of cel....

Where the fuck is he?

I have a fuck buddy now. Busy. Leave a message.

Lythe little 28 year old. Crazy. Tits. Skinny. Does whatever, whenever. Loans me money. Arranging threesome tomorrow with one of her girlfriends.

So yeah. There you have it. Catch my vapors.

Lythe little 28 year old. Crazy. Tits. Skinny. Does whatever, whenever. Loans me money. Arranging threesome tomorrow with one of her girlfriends.

Haha. Dirty uncle cel.

Sounds like you've got a catch. Enjoy it while it lasts.

i want to see a pic of a girl holding a sign...."i fucked steve"....^_^

ive always liked the quote

ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country. JFK
95% of americans vs 5% americans. who is the country?

yet we dont care about all the money that comes out of 100% of our pockets to help other countries or fund 2 wars. but we bitch and moan about helping our own country men... shame, shame, shame.

everyone that is bitching about this, you sound like a bunch of little kids that are learning about sharing.. "but mommy that's my toy i don't want to share..."

i bust my ass every day and the whole trickle down effect implemented by bush is not getting here... its about time we stop giving the wealthy tax cuts and revert back to when we had a good economy... .. which is 9 years ago...

One of the biggest problems stems from the supreme court ruling in 1819 (I believe?) that made corporations 'artificial persons', with all the rights and privileges thereof. Corporations have far outgrown the intent of that ruling, and it needs to be revised. Non-living corporations themselves are becoming the 'nobles' of American society that the Founders tried so hard to avoid. They practically are already; they're immune to taxes (many of the biggest corporations end up paying no taxes), nearly immune to criminal charges thanks to limited liability, and have remarkable sway in the course of government.

Last edited:
are you working?

then yes, the trickle does work.

because if your boss/company got screwed, you wouldn't have a job.

Jobs still exist without trickle down in place though.

Jobs still exist without trickle down in place though.

Which jobs would those be? This is my understanding of how trickle down works.

CEO makes money.

CEO invests money back into company.

Company makes new plant in Iowa.

Manager at Iowa plant hires new employees.

Now if you rake the CEO over the coals for making money then they will find other ways to make that money without all the hassle. Some of the choices being;

Moving off shore, no more jobs here in the States
Investing money in bonds and mutual funds, no jobs created
Trimming the fat, closing some plants or scrapping plans for new a new plant so losing jobs.

So if you have a bunch of stingey CEO's then where are these jobs?

Which jobs would those be?

Trimming the fat, closing some plants or scrapping plans for new a new plant so losing jobs.

So if you have a bunch of stingey CEO's then where are these jobs?

Well, Im good enough at what I do that I dont need to worry about falling into the "trimming fat" catagory. Thats where my arguement comes from.

I work (have been working) my ass off, was set, and acceling in a career by 18 years old, had absolutely zero debt, and I still cant get money for college to further my career. Im not a welfare sucking bottom feeder, and I dont live off handouts, but when I need a bit of help to get moving, I get nothing.

Im not saying that inflating the economy from the bottom up is the answer, but trickle down isnt any better.

And obviously, since Im on the lower end of the income ladder my veiw is gunna be different than, say, B's. Thats just how it is.

Well, Im good enough at what I do that I dont need to worry about falling into the "trimming fat" catagory. Thats where my arguement comes from.

I work (have been working) my ass off, was set, and acceling in a career by 18 years old, had absolutely zero debt, and I still cant get money for college to further my career. Im not a welfare sucking bottom feeder, and I dont live off handouts, but when I need a bit of help to get moving, I get nothing.

Im not saying that inflating the economy from the bottom up is the answer, but trickle down isnt any better.

And obviously, since Im on the lower end of the income ladder my veiw is gunna be different than, say, B's. Thats just how it is.

I am not in favor of inflatting either end of the spectrum. What I am in favor of is a system that is as balanced as possible. Yes people are going to abuse the system, it is always going to be that way but when you are going out of your way to stack the deck for someone then someone else is getting screwed. And in this case, the people getting screwed are the people who hold a lot of money. When that money goes bye bye so do the jobs with that company and the jobs associated with that company.

I am all for helping those in need, but career welfare familys and people who game the system ruin it all for those people that want to use it for what it was intended. This country would benifit a lot more if we actually did away with a lot of these social programs and completely overhauled the ones that are actually useful.

I am not in favor of inflatting either end of the spectrum. What I am in favor of is a system that is as balanced as possible. Yes people are going to abuse the system, it is always going to be that way but when you are going out of your way to stack the deck for someone then someone else is getting screwed. And in this case, the people getting screwed are the people who hold a lot of money. When that money goes bye bye so do the jobs with that company and the jobs associated with that company.

I am all for helping those in need, but career welfare familys and people who game the system ruin it all for those people that want to use it for what it was intended. This country would benifit a lot more if we actually did away with a lot of these social programs and completely overhauled the ones that are actually useful.

So your not in favor of trickle down? You would like a more balanced system?

wanna know why you get nothing? because all the welfare people take it all. :)

and you want to give them more? you still won't see any of it.

So your not in favor of trickle down? You would like a more balanced system?

If you are refering to giving big buisness handouts with no strings attached no. But allowing a company to become profitable and allowing them to invest that money back into themselves or other avenues that will help bolster their company, yes I am in favor of that.

I am not wanting to see accross the board tax cuts for the top 5% of America, injecting huge sums of money into their accounts. But I see a real danger in bending them over and sticking it to them because "they can afford it". There are so many other things that we can do to help this sitaution outside of taxation but no one wants to look towards the long run. America is so hung up on instant gratification that we couldnt give a shit less about what happens 4 years from now.

and you want to give them more? you still won't see any of it.

I did say Im not all for inflating from the bottom. I also said trickle down is not better. Im just a hard mother fucker to please lol.

But, I see what you mean. Guess Ill just hafta take on another full time job to pay for school. Then when schools out Ill be able to quit both and move to one job with less hours and still bring home twice as much as both full time jobs would make. :)

I did say Im not all for inflating from the bottom. I also said trickle down is not better. Im just a hard mother fucker to please lol.

But, I see what you mean. Guess Ill just hafta take on another full time job to pay for school. Then when schools out Ill be able to quit both and move to one job with less hours and still bring home twice as much as both full time jobs would make. :)

Just start hookin.

Just start hookin.

Lol, there isnt enough alcohol in the United States to make 60% of the females in my area look good enough to touch with a 10 foot stick.

buzzer! WRONG.
they have been around much too long for you to blame them.... blame our government for making the worst decisions any white house has made in maybe the history of the US. they fucked us...

also

if the population is BROKE then the large companies or "CEO' have NO ONE TO SELL ANYTHING TO.... that = no TRICKLE... nothing...
you might pay a little more in taxes but you have people to buy your products and services...oh! and you workers will be able to afford to work.

If you can get into college and won't flunk out, you can get money for college. I don't care where you go.they will offer private loans if it isn't a public university. Worst off is, if it is a public you get fafsa or get great stafford or perkins loans. don't be a jack ass though and get a degree in history and wonder how you're going to pay off 100k of student debt.

Where did Sabz go? I enjoyed the 5 pages of him contradicting himself and being a flaming liberal twat. He makes fun of everyone else for "towing the conservative line". What, you think you aren't being a stereotypical liberal? Perceived intellectual superiority should be classified in the DSM...

Back