How will YOU Die?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
Death Psychic

"While on a group tour of a candy factory, you fall over a guardrail and land on a taffy pulling machine. Your head, torso, and legs are ripped into three separate sections."

Ouch. That's gonna hurt...

:p

While in a hardware store, a strange man picks up an axe and attacks you with it, dismembering your body.

This is not only reasonable, it is very likely.

Quoted post[/post]]
During a routine haircut, your stylist violently sneezes and inadvertently stabs you in the neck with a pair of scissors, severing your carotid artery.

:blink: FIGURES

OH SHIT my uncle died that way !

You are beaten to death by a group of thugs in a dark alley.

by "group of thugs" I'm sure they mean "conservative Hondaswap members"

EDIT:

You are beaten to death by a group of conservative Hondaswap members in a dark alley.

There. Sounds much more plausible.

Suffering with general depression, you slit your wrists while sitting in a warm bath. You die from rapid blood loss.

damn what a way to go

After a heated argument with a crazed dry cleaner, he savagely strangles you to death with your own pants.

:huh: I told him not to starch the fucking boxers.. and he kills me for it??

Quoted post[/post]]
Suffering with general depression, you slit your wrists while sitting in a warm bath. You die from rapid blood loss.

Hey.. are you at that stage where you give away all of your valuables yet? Buddy?

My wife:
After haggling over the price of meat, an enraged butcher whips you to death with a large beef tongue.

Thats just a shitty way to die.

While sunbathing in your yard, a commercial airliner accidentally unloads its waste tank. You are impaled by several spears of frozen urine which fall from 30,000 feet above you.

What's weird is I was chilling in my backyard in the sun today :ph34r:

"While driving, you attempt to beat a freight train and drive around the gates. Thanks to a miscalculation on your part, the train collides with your car and crushes your body. Your car (and your lifeless body) continue to be pushed for several hundred feet until the train comes to a stop. "

Quoted post[/post]]
"While driving, you attempt to beat a freight train and drive around the gates. Thanks to a miscalculation on your part, the train collides with your car and crushes your body. Your car (and your lifeless body) continue to be pushed for several hundred feet until the train comes to a stop. "

LOL, do you live in the midwest, where people do that shit all the time?

Quoted post[/post]]
You are bitten by a mosquito and contract West Nile Virus. You die within days.

lol

Anyone NOT seeing Brian going out like a bitch? haha

Impaled by piss > death by mosquito.

:)

Havok's is the best so far. Nothing better than getting a piss icle through your heart. Now that's going out like a champ.

Back