How will YOU Die?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My death day: Sunday, September 7, 2053

I only have 1.5 billion seconds left to live.

Time to start fucking the nasty prostitutes and trying all of the good drugs.

"During a heated argument with your wife, she attacks you with a kitchen knife, stabbing you repeatedly."

shit, if i marry sabrina i believe this one.

Quoted post[/post]]
Death Psychic

"While on a group tour of a candy factory, you fall over a guardrail and land on a taffy pulling machine. Your head, torso, and legs are ripped into three separate sections."

Ouch. That's gonna hurt...

:p

Is your name James? Cause that's what I got.

2000Si -

While driving on the freeway, you're cut off by a truck, and your car veers into the concrete median, killing you instantly.

That's nice, considering all the highways around here do have medians. :cry:

After suffering with a severe headache for days, the aneurysm in your brain bursts, killing you instantly.

at least i go quick lol

After haggling over the price of meat, an enraged butcher beats you to death with a frozen beef tongue.

who in the F haggles over the price of meat?????? :blink: :blink:

While in a parking lot, you accidentally get into a car which looks like yours, but isn't. Unfortunately, the car is rigged with a bomb, and you suffer an explosive death intended for someone else.

Was hoping to be shot to death by an irate husband. Oh well

Quoted post[/post]]
WTF!!!!!!!!!

While driving, you fail to immediately pull over for speeding when signalled by the cop car behind you. While stopped, you attempt to open your glove compartment, and the rookie cop nervously opens fire on you. You are struck several times and die on the scene.

I got the same one... :blink:

While attempting to unclog your garbage disposal with your bare hand, your wife inadventently turns on the disposal. Your hand is quickly mangled by the blades, and you bleed to death.

fuuny..i just replaced my disposal like 3 weeks ago!

"While driving down a dark country road at well over the speed limit, you hit a deer. Severely wounded and unable to move, you bleed to death in your car. Your dead body isn't discovered until the following morning. "
Funny, I've already hit a deer once...

If I use my full name.

While driving, you look down to dial your cell phone. Failing to watch the road ahead of you, your speeding vehicle crashes into an overturned fuel tanker, causing a massive explosion which turns you into human kibble.

If I remove the rey and scot from my name I get this one.

While driving on the freeway, you're cut off by a truck, and your car veers into the concrete median, killing you instantly.

After suffering with a severe headache for days, the aneurysm in your brain bursts, killing you instantly.

Quoted post[/post]]
If I use my full name.

While driving, you look down to dial your cell phone. Failing to watch the road ahead of you, your speeding vehicle crashes into an overturned fuel tanker, causing a massive explosion which turns you into human kibble.

Your name is Jefferey Rey Scot? That's a serial killer name if I have ever heard one, watch for Jeffie in the news in the future.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
If I use my full name.

Your name is Jefferey Rey Scot? That's a serial killer name if I have ever heard one, watch for Jeffie in the news in the future.

I always go by Jeff Northam but my full name is Jeffrey Scot Northam

Back