How will YOU Die?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
My death day: Sunday, September 7, 2053

I only have 1.5 billion seconds left to live.

Time to start fucking the nasty prostitutes and trying all of the good drugs.

what have you been waiting for.... :ph34r:

I put in the name of the girl Im seeing and with just a friend and last it came out the same as my first and last name.... weird. however when I do her full name it comes out as.

While on a camping trip, you become trapped in an outhouse for days. To avoid starvation, you eat some of the waste matter floating in the toilet water. You become violently ill and die shortly thereafter.

Another one she got from me when miss spelling something.

After swallowing several capsules which you thought were pain relievers, you're told that you were given "foam animal in a capsule" capsules as a joke. The foam animals expand to twenty times their original size, causing a major intestinal obstruction. Unable to pass solid waste, you die from self-toxification.

And when she put her friends name in "nicole kinoshita," it said "who smells like $H!t?"

While in a hardware store, a strange man picks up an axe and attacks you with it, dismembering your body.

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">OH NOES!</span>

lol, that matches your avatar quite well.

I think I got the worst ones...

my real name:
An amputee overhears you as you snicker and make jokes about him. Enraged, he beats you to death with his prosthetic leg.

Sweet InStinct:
After you rudely push your way through a crowded line at the zoo, a large, angry man picks you up and throws you over a guardrail into the bear pit. Being only minutes before feeding time, you are quickly devoured by the hungry beasts.

That really sucks ... Large..

thi shit might actually happen to me. i get fuken shot in the head repeatedly as a i go to my car in a dark parking lot, with a guy tring to steal my rex. :cry:

Back