HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd buy a hoodie, its about to get cold here.

The only one on here that needs a pre-order filled is dacheat.

:yes:

on second thought, i have a feeling that 20 guys will have to post braless pics in their HS T's before dacheat will make good on her statement. :ph34r:

on second thought, i have a feeling that 20 guys will have to post braless pics in their HS T's before dacheat will make good on her statement. :ph34r:

:lmao: nah, i'll post up pics of me braless in HS tanktops.

:shrug2:

it's the flat out naked topshot i bailed on..mostly because it started feeling pretty lame that i couldn't get 50 guys to post a pic of their clothed ass to see the tatas in under 6 months or whatever it ended up being. and then i had a bf and stuff, and felt obligated to keep 'em between us ;). still do, fyi.

ps, B i have $50 right now with your name on it, how many tanks can i buy with that? can you get 'em made?

I spoke the girlfriend about lady shirts this evening as well and she said she would be down for one or two. Plus me getting a few shirts, stickers and a hoodie possibly. I could probably get cash up front no problem for a couple shirts but the hoodie would have to be two weeks after when I get my next check.

here's a thought. that's cam lobes under the HS symbol in case it's not too clear

Attachments

• hs tshirt.JPG
    hs tshirt.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 195
What about an exploded view of a portion of an iVTEC valvetrain?

That was a thought. I only found one of a Toyota VVT setup in my quick search though. Throw a design up there.

hatchie013.jpg

Like this?

On a side note, I did see a guy wearing an I love my 240sx shirt today. that was pretty nifty. Can we get fuck you rwd bastards (except s2k) on ours?

hatchie013.jpg

Like this?

On a side note, I did see a guy wearing an I love my 240sx shirt today. that was pretty nifty. Can we get fuck you rwd bastards (except s2k) on ours?

jesus christ. did you teach a 4 year old to drive stick on that clutch? that is ridiculous

LMAO
vBulletin Message said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 92stoccord again.
Somebody give that guy the rep he deserves! I guess it all depends on how intricate the company B settles on can print along with how much it'll cost. I for one dont mind ponying up the cash for some good lookin shirts. If they're feasible why half ass it?

Last edited:
VERY TRUE. I will pay a little more for some good shirts.

Back