i knew it'd eventually happen..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whoa, simmer down
i don't think going over the detectives head will get you anywhere, it will probably hurt your cause.
he's prob busy
did you leave a number to contact you etc?

yea.. i've called and left my # several times.. if i dont hear from them by noon today i'll call and see what i can do..

whoa, simmer down
i don't think going over the detectives head will get you anywhere, it will probably hurt your cause.
he's prob busy
did you leave a number to contact you etc?
most of the cops i've had dealings with are fairly arrogant. Sometimes you gotta cause a little trouble to get threw to them. When the ex took off with my son to arizona I had to subpeona both the detective and chief to get them to appear at the temporary custody hearing, local redneck fucks that they are were 20mins late to court.

they found the car. great.

let them work, dont become an over bearing ass.

you didnt even think you would even see it again, so take it easy and let them work..

BTW i'm very glad to hear they found it

they found it yes.. completely stripped yes... even if i get all my parts back i'll probably sell them.. i'm done with Hondas.. for now at least..

well, i called the towyard and the current bill is $3XX .. i told them to keep it.. its completely stripped so what the hell am i gonna do with it.. the detective is off till Thursday so he's gonna go and print the car and what not and see what he can pull up .. if i tell them to keep it, its still gonna cost me $220 for towing it there.. damn, the victim gets screwed by everyone..., not only the thief

yea.. by the time the detective gets there and finishes printing it, my bill will be $700.. so i'll pay the $220 for the tow and they can have the stripped shell

dont know, dont care.. if they get caught that'll make me happy enough.. .. if my parts are recovered i'll be even happier.. right now, i just want a new ride so i'm mobile again

if they find 'em, take them to civil court for mental anguish.

if you play the "cancer kid" role, i'm sure the jury will side with you :)

Ya, when my car was stolen and stripped, I sold the shell for what it cost to get it out of the yard. I left it on the sidewalk in front of the tow yard and dude brought a trailer to take it away. Sorry to hear man. At least they're looking for fingerprints. Cops up in Sacramento don't do shit. They make you fill out a report online for your car being stolen and you'll never actually talk to an officer at all.

sorry bout the car man, this is another reason i am glad i live in a small town in ohio.

Cops up in Sacramento don't do shit. They make you fill out a report online for your car being stolen and you'll never actually talk to an officer at all.

And you defend that fucking shitpit ?

well, i'm sure they wouldnt do shit here.. but they have a good lead so it seems..

my aunt works for a towing yard so i can probably get it towed home for very cheap.. i'll take it out to my grandmas house since she has a big lot for parking.. then i'll try and sell the shell

check to see if cali has a "criminal victim" compensation plan. here in washington if you get hit in a hit and run or something, the state will help compensate your losses.

well, here is what you guys wanted to see... luckily it wasnt completely stripped.. it still had the taillights, doors, hatch, seats gauge cluster, door panels, rear bumper... and i now have a shell w/ a BAR sticker for a b16 if someone is interested in buying the shell

DSC02671.jpg

DSC02670.jpg

Damn, that would make me terminally bitter. Good that you can see that it's just a car and not let it bother you. Fuck thieves.

there was a yellow type r 2 cars over.. completely stripped.. sad day for Hondas

Back