i need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

See some people are right for saying that you are aiming too high. I HAVE TO HAVE a girl that looks good with no make up. Personally i like waking up in the morning and not being scared shitless. Damn drunkeness made me brake my own rules. I guess it is true, at 2AM the 6s become 10s...anyway i digress.

Dude it should not be that hard. Ive found decent girl (in the 8-10 range makeup free) that are usually (of course belle is gonna tell me there are exceptions, which there are) very cool...and dont lie too often (cause you know they will eventually)...however...they still fall in 3 of the 4 categories previously listed: Beautiful, Liar, and Superficial.

My last girl friend didnt lie to me (as far as i know...her confidant happends to be my best friend) but beautiful and superficial are things your just gonna have to deal with.

My best advice to you would be to ditch the drama and find a moderete maintenance girl that your friends will hate you for dating....cause shes hotter than what you diserve.

Ive proven it works...it shouldnt work...but it does...if you make her think she is making slow progress it might last even longer (inflating trojan stock EVEN HIGHER)

Get you and her tested though VD friggin sucks...gonorrhea, syphillis, HIV, Herpes....a lil bit of thought goes a long way

I dont know why i even posted...i never actually stay on a topic just kinda talk.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Aug 30 2005, 07:39 PM
See some people are right for saying that you are aiming too high.  I HAVE TO HAVE a girl that looks good with no make up.  Personally i like waking up in the morning and not being scared shitless.  Damn drunkeness made me brake my own rules.  I guess it is true, at 2AM the 6s become 10s...anyway i digress.

like willie says," i go to bed at 2 with a 10, and wake up at 10 with a 2". thats why i never let the hook-ups sleep over. haha, im almost kidding

Dude it should not be that hard.  Ive found decent girl (in the 8-10 range makeup free) that are usually (of course belle is gonna tell me there are exceptions, which there are) very cool...and dont lie too often (cause you know they will eventually)...however...they still fall in 3 of the 4 categories previously listed: Beautiful, Liar, and Superficial.

My last girl friend didnt lie to me (as far as i know...her confidant happends to be my best friend) but beautiful and superficial are things your just gonna have to deal with.

My best advice to you would be to ditch the drama and find a moderete maintenance girl that your friends will hate you for dating....cause shes hotter than what you diserve.

Ive proven it works...it shouldnt work...but it does...if you make her think she is making slow progress it might last even longer (inflating trojan stock EVEN HIGHER)

Get you and her tested though VD friggin sucks...gonorrhea, syphillis, HIV, Herpes....a lil bit of thought goes a long way
[post=547546]Quoted post[/post]​

dude this bitch is pissing me off. she blew me off tonight, outright. im just going out and having my fun, if she comes around then she comes the fuck around.

thats the way you should roll...i didnt believe it before, but im a friggin sap...chicks are a dime a dozen. You think youve found the best, but after you give up on the "best" you find better within 3 weeks.

you'll never find the best... someone is always better in some respect. to be honest, i think the last thing you need sir slushie is a girlfriend.

eh, he just needs to stop bitching about women like a woman... do what he's gonna do, learn some lessons from the school of hard knox, and grow up.

EDIT: we all make mistakes, and i understand him wanting to vent... shit, i'm guilty of all the above, but i'm older than he... so i'm sure he'll find out.

i don't mean this to be rude to him personally... well, not REALLY.

6 pages going on and on and on and on and on.... Please for shit's sake, if you don't fuck her, I will. And I don't even want to.

colincleanse.gif
= slushbox

id fuck the shit outta her, but 2night i had fun elswhere. til she comes around im havng my fun X like 20. sex is for me, sex is for her, ill have sex with everyone else til this bitch decides to try my shit. fuck it.

and AA is for quitters. of course im drunk, could it be any other way?

so i see the saga continues. I only read this thread like once every 3 or 4 days.

im not an alcoholic. theres nothing better to do at school right now. classes start tomarrow and my drinking will not be a daily thing.

Denial is always the first stage.

"There's nothing better to do" "I'm not an alcoholic" "I don't need it, I choose to drink". Why fuck over your liver and other important internal organs when there's absolutely no reason to? You don't have anything better to do than ruin your own liver?

im not an alcoholic

you're just like the bitch you hate... a liar. lol

seriously... you might not think you have a problem... but you drink WAYYYYYYYY more than the average 40 year old in a shitty marriage.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Aug 31 2005, 02:10 AM
and AA is for quitters. of course im drunk, could it be any other way?
[post=547710]Quoted post[/post]​

No, you're not drunk. You're a drunk.

PREDICTION:

This guy is gonna drink himself into the ground and end up with a serious liver problem before he's done with his 20's. Probably get a bitch pregnant, too (even with a rubber, they break pretty often, bumblefuck).

I know a lot of people like you, man. You're a pathetic, self-medicating loser and you're not going to amount to much if you keep this up. Get some help or drink yourself to ruin. I don't care either way.

Back