i wanting to get 13b swap into a 240sx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he's planning buying the engine from this car.

event03_9.jpg

Engine speed (RPM's) was deliberately kept low for to improve reliability during the 24-hour endurance race. The 787 was reported to have a redline around 9000rpm. However, interviews with Mazda's 787 race engineers revealed that the power of the 4-rotor increased dramatically above 9000rpm. One engineer stated that the car could develop more than 930 horsepower at 10,500rpm. Engineers also commented that during the post-race inspection and engine tear-down they found little to no wear on any internal parts and could have run another 24-hour race.

Oh yeh His name is le but idk wat is his last name...but that car can handle it more than 24 hrs.. And b series couldn't handle it more than 24 hrs tho =) THAT'S WHY I WANT to GET a 13B ROTARY!.

And b series couldn't handle it more than 24 hrs tho =) THAT'S WHY I WANT to GET a 13B ROTARY!.

Taken from this website..... Honda Car India: Honda Racing

Outside Japan, the Civic proved its reliability by winning the 24-hour endurance race held at Nurburgring Circuit in Germany and also entered other races such as the Macau Grand Prix and the All Japan Touring Car Championship winning championships and accolades.

racing_2.jpg

As far as b16's not making power...this is a local guy around here...735 whp, daily driven street car...

ADspeed produtions

ADspeed produtions

Taken from this website..... Honda Car India: Honda Racing

Outside Japan, the Civic proved its reliability by winning the 24-hour endurance race held at Nurburgring Circuit in Germany and also entered other races such as the Macau Grand Prix and the All Japan Touring Car Championship winning championships and accolades.

racing_2.jpg

As far as b16's not making power...this is a local guy around here...735 whp, daily driven street car...

ADspeed produtions

ADspeed produtions

WOW UNBELIEVE.. I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!!THAT'S TIGHT! Lol but time for me to get on rear.. I've been using a front wheel for pretty long time so I'd lyk 2 do sumthing diff on rear and get a 13b rotary engine :-D!

here, let me try to save you from yourself.

start here Products McKinney Motorsports

get some mounts for an RB25det put it in your 240 build it up a little and go whoop almighty ass on every 13B you come up against.

looks cooler, sounds waaaaaay better (unless you were planning a 3 rotor which really wouldn't be a 13B anyway), and is a solid investment of your time and money.

how many times were you dropped on your head as a kid???

I would say 2 time so far, k24a1 engine swap into a 91 honda civic crx, and b18c1 engine swap into a 95 honda civic coupe.. So I will send the picture of the 95 civic when I have a chance. :)

here, let me try to save you from yourself.

start here Products McKinney Motorsports

get some mounts for an RB25det put it in your 240 build it up a little and go whoop almighty ass on every 13B you come up against.

looks cooler, sounds waaaaaay better (unless you were planning a 3 rotor which really wouldn't be a 13B anyway), and is a solid investment of your time and money.

Oh yeh I don't mind to get a rb25det but the fact that I don't like how they looks like on the top cover.. Dey looks really ugly az fuck :-X lol... But I mights get a 20b rotary or 13b rotary so idk yet.. Still thinking about wat should I get the engine =/

Oh yeh I don't mind to get a rb25det but the fact that I don't like how they looks like on the top cover.. Dey looks really ugly az fuck :-X lol... But I mights get a 20b rotary or 13b rotary so idk yet.. Still thinking about wat should I get the engine =/

Since when did we start getting honda-tech rejects. This world must be coming to an end. Go find a bridge and jump.

why the hell do you care what the engine LOOKS LIKE?????

do you drive around with your hood open?

nissan engine in nissan>mazda engine in nissan, it's not rocket science we're trying to teach you here.

why the hell do you care what the engine LOOKS LIKE?????

do you drive around with your hood open?

nissan engine in nissan>mazda engine in nissan, it's not rocket science we're trying to teach you here.

Lol haha nah I'm not gunna drive around w/ ma hood open lol.. Truu truu I do AGREE with u.. Well I wonder what about mazda engine in mazda with 20b rotary or 13b rotary ? Thank you for teach me here I am very Appreciated it ;-)

This has to be a prank from Honda-Tech or some muscle car forum. Also, you're Cuban. Maybe you should focus your energy on the cocaine business instead of impractical engine swaps. Or, better yet, maybe you could order the Rosetta Stone English course. You should put a 13b in your car with the largest turbo you can find then fasten your seatbelt and drive off a cliff...

This has to be a prank from Honda-Tech or some muscle car forum. Also, you're Cuban. Maybe you should focus your energy on the cocaine business instead of impractical engine swaps. Or, better yet, maybe you could order the Rosetta Stone English course. You should put a 13b in your car with the largest turbo you can find then fasten your seatbelt and drive off a cliff...

Lol naa am not gunna focus ma energy on the cocaine.. Am str8 dude.. Anyways that wat am gunna think to put a 13b in ma car with the largest turbo up to around 800 hp. But idk haven't make a decision yet...

Am stilling wait for someone buy ma car for 8,000 dollars. So yeh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back