import model Cora Linn

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whoever responded to my post, like 2 liter eg

u= :tardcart:

Originally posted by zcrex@Nov 8 2003, 01:58 PM
whoever responded to my post, like 2 liter eg

u= :tardcart:

ooohhhhh wow im a tardcart, wow so funny

dude honestly i could give a rats ass what you think about girls, im just stating my opinion of what you said

dont go gettin all butthurt from what I said about you... you sware like i know you personally, im just saying what it makes you look like in MY eyes

so again, i really dont care

:lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 8 2003, 11:19 AM-->
@Nov 7 2003, 12:39 PM
you'd have to question your manhood if any of those girls came up to you and was like "hey wanna have sex" and you said no

out of pure principle, i wouldn't sleep with ANY girl who came up to me and said that.

no offense b but :tfg: I must be a whore or something cause I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed unless they wanted it on the floor.

Dude, your a man. Go forth and spread your seed. :ph34r:

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Nov 8 2003, 07:47 PM
Dude, your a man. Go forth and spread your seed. :ph34r:

:eek: :no: For some people...that is just NOT a good idea to give.

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Nov 8 2003, 07:47 PM
no offense b but :tfg: I must be a whore or something

you are.

get soem stadards, and stop letting pussy rule your life. there's a lot mroe to it.

it's men liek you who give women the upper hand in sex. grow some balls, and turn them down.

if i didn't want to have sex with them i would say no, but i would have sex with hot girls, and i wasn't callin you a idiot 2 liter eg, i was talkin to sleeperguy.

s3f135cea67006.jpg

Originally posted by zcrex@Nov 8 2003, 09:58 PM
if i didn't want to have sex with them i would say no, but i would have sex with hot girls, and i wasn't callin you a idiot 2 liter eg, i was talkin to sleeperguy.

Ever heard of STD's?

People like you would spread them. Gets some morals.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 9 2003, 01:40 AM
Ever heard of STD's?

People like you would spread them. Gets some morals.

ever heard of condoms??

people like me wear them. Gets some balls

Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 6 2003, 04:51 PM
Sorry, Courtney Day from this summers Import Tuner with the 240sx cover takes the cake.

0306it_model05_z.jpg

:worthy:

i remember that issue cause the cover is taped to my wall. Courtney is about a 9.5 in my book. definatly wouldnt mind coming home to that every day. actually, id probably never leave the bedroom :poke:

have you guys not heard of belly button rings? :blink:

whatever, they are sexy as hell on a nice flat stomach. :thumbsup:

but its just disgusting on a fat chick :thumbsdown:

It looks dumb. It's like those lip rings- I just wanna hand everyone that has one a napkin and say, "you missed a spot."

It's about as dumb as trucker hats. 'Cept mine cuz mine fucking rocks, and I wore it before all the fucktard teenagers did it to be cool. I don't wear it anymore.

Back