Interesting girl situation...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And while you're at it... PIITB! Its about time I get to tell someone else to do it, I've sure heard it enough times xD

jpg00000.jpg

A poll on hondaswap is a great way to find out what not to do.

My point exactly. Here's how the poll would look:

What should I, Slushy, do in this girl situation?:

Date a good friend and risk the relationship: 6.2%
Stay friends: 2.7%
Slam her tight snizz until it ejects my cock purely out of fatigue: 17.1%
PIITB then Post-Tits or GTFO bcuz TTIWWOP 74%

Fuckin retahded...:eek:

Lol.

So true. There's a reason most of us don't ask the collective for relationship advice.

Do whatever you want, its your life and no matter what anyone in here says you'll still do what you want.

Now where are the pictures?

this is a very good point
if this chick knows all about who you are and where you've been she's probably never gonna trust you
just a heads up
thats what happens when you share stories with your lady friend and then start banging them
She knows I don't cheat on girlfriends. She already trusts me.
dude, that is the definition of lonely. saying you are bored with being single even though you are still getting laid is called being lonely. lol
Lonely and boredom are not the same thing.

She's the blonde right next to me. The other blonde is her sister I dated a while back.
14339_542308642785_81401841_31895209_6081274_n.jpg

Better pic
14339_542308622825_81401841_31895205_5053184_n.jpg

Surprise rear naked
14339_542308672725_81401841_31895215_6055282_n.jpg

Yea she's cute man. Hope it works out how you want it too. Just be careful about the whole friends thing.

half the damn acronyms you fuckers use i have to look up in urban dictionary! i feel like in in school again

are you really sure she's not just another notch in the belt? especially after you dated her sister.

I can honestly say I'm in the same situation. I've been friends with this girl since April. I realize thats not as long as you, but we know everything about each other. She wouldn't date me when we 1st started talking because I'm to young.. I'm 22, she is now 28. But lately we've been talking more, and she keeps telling me she needs to find a good guy, and she knows I am good for her, and we are good together. Everyone wants us to start dating, everyone tells her we should. We've been out many times and had a blast. She came over last night to watch a hockey game, and we were supposed to go see a movie, but it didn't happen.. We haven't done it yet, and I'm ok with that. Id rather not do it right away.. We talk about dating all the time, but she never says yes.

So believe me, I know how you feel man. We are good enough friends to where I don't see it ruining our friendship if it doesn't work out.. I'm just going to keep going for her until I get her.

And if you really care about her that much, you should do the same.

We've been out many times and had a blast. She came over last night to watch a hockey game, and we were supposed to go see a movie, but it didn't happen.. We haven't done it yet, and I'm ok with that. Id rather not do it right away.. We talk about dating all the time, but she never says yes.

Or maybe you ARE dating and don't realize it? lol. This is how lasting relationships start I think.

Quality time together > going out and sitting in a movie theatre anyhow.

Or maybe you ARE dating and don't realize it? lol. This is how lasting relationships start I think.

Quality time together > going out and sitting in a movie theatre anyhow.

Haha ya know.. We've joked about that too.. She goes "basically we are dating minus the sex." Which I'm fine with.

She goes "basically we are dating minus the sex." Which I'm fine with.

homo. lol

serious though, you are in a really shitty position then. she is going to get drunk and hook up with a guy or hook up with an ex and you will get your feelings hurt.

sounds like you need to make a move or you might miss out. NEVER let feelings go unsaid. thats how people get screwed over.

homo. lol

serious though, you are in a really shitty position then. she is going to get drunk and hook up with a guy or hook up with an ex and you will get your feelings hurt.

sounds like you need to make a move or you might miss out. NEVER let feelings go unsaid. thats how people get screwed over.
\

Lol thanks.

No she knows how I feel. She says she feels the same way but I'm not sure.. Last night the reason we missed the movie was because of what we were doing.. Just didn't have sex.. I asked her to stay the weekend with me and after last night I think shes going to.. So we will see how it goes..

I don't see her hooking up with an ex, as shes only had 3 of them. 1 was in like high school, 1 has a g/f, and lives in Maryland, and the one is a total douche and I made her see that after the fact.

Sorry to threadjack! haha

If a girl is over the age of 20 and still has a tongue ring, she's definitely not 'real relationship' material.

Tongue rings are kinda hot. I don't know if I'd actually want to date one that has one though... Brittany has a cute piercing in her belly button though.

Back