it has begun....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I read an article on bath salts once. Man that stuff will fuck you up.

Will a .22 stop a zombie? Because that is all I have:(

Yes. As long as you're a decent shot, you'll be able to take them out with a 22. My zombie weapon collection includes two .22LR firearms.

The common thinking is that you'd have to take out the brain stem with any firearm to truly kill a zombie. It's easier with a .45 JHP than it is with a .22lr but it's still doable. I personally like the idea of being able to carry a bulk-pack 500 rounds of 22lr in my pack in the same weight and volume it'd take to carry 250 rounds of 7.62x39.

For long-range, a larger calibre is better, but let's be realistic here: You're not going to be able to pick off zombies at 300yd under stress. I'd say maybe 75yd max. Max effective range of a 22lr is somewhere around 100yd if you're talking skull penetration -- and all kill shots have to be skull penetrating.

Bulk-pack 22lr is only good out to about 100yd with good optics, even then you're looking at a 3" group, still inside of the target area, but you're pushing it. I've only practiced up to 50yd under stress with a 22lr. 22lr is more than enough to protect yourself if you have a decent perimeter, and a moat.

this is your brain on drugs?

i thought only white people were dumb enough to fuck with LSD, and where the fuck is this guy's caretaker
simple rules to follow

lets try to keep the stuff about firearms out of this thread as it is not in the nws area.

I read an article earlier that said it was LSD and cocaine. LSD does not give you super human powers, neither does blow. Also the two dont mix, cocaine will bring you out of a trip, either acid or mushrooms. Im sticking with my original guess of bath salts or meth.

Don't dogs turn to zombies if they eat zombies?

In Resident Evil (story of the games) the virus spread throughout the city so fast was because of the mice. and then in the movies there was the dobermans and the birds.

I may be a little late to the discussion. :)

I read an article earlier that said it was LSD and cocaine. LSD does not give you super human powers, neither does blow. Also the two dont mix, cocaine will bring you out of a trip, either acid or mushrooms. Im sticking with my original guess of bath salts or meth.
Did I miss a part where he did something superhuman? Taking one bullet without stopping is not unheard of. And you could definitely tear into someones face if motivated.

Did I miss a part where he did something superhuman? Taking one bullet without stopping is not unheard of. And you could definitely tear into someones face if motivated.

The reports I read said it was multiple rounds. :dunno:

He took one round and that didn't stop him, so they then fired multiple more to put him down. I doubt shot one, paused, shot another, paused, and shot another til he died.

because the bath salts are "legal" and readily available without having to talk to some shady dealer. i think you can buy that shit online and have it shipped to your house lol.

Back