it has begun....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zombie.png

Ugh. Gruesome indeed- I mean- who the hell puts that kind of a case on a phone? Looks like a golden corn turd wrapped around the edges. Yuck.

Lawl.

But really its pretty bad. Is his left eye gone, or just covered up? Anyone know if hes still alive?

Either way, Im glad the mother fucker that did this is dead. Just sorry he didnt die from wounds similar to what he caused.

jesus, he ate quite a bit, i figured just a couple of small bite wounds, but damn.

if that were me, i would rather them let me die, fuck trying to recover from that shit.

jesus, he ate quite a bit, i figured just a couple of small bite wounds, but damn.

if that were me, i would rather them let me die, fuck trying to recover from that shit.

:werd:

Semi-related, I always tell the girlfriend if I ever become one of these morbidly obese fat fucks or can just barely hobble around take me out back and put me the fuck down.

What the fuck is wrong with you people on the East coast? I mean really. I'm starting to get a little concerned.

Back