K20 Type-R or B18c5 Type-R???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont know. do the research on what you want. go research similar setups and see what they are running. we cant just suggest random parts and assume they will make xxxhp.

go research which turbo size you want that wiill make the power you want at a certain point. you cant have one too small and peak boost to soon or have it to big that will lag like mutha. most common is the t3/t4 setup. but then again i dont know what you realistic whp number is. and 400whp daily is not realistic IMO. why the hell would you want that?

fill us in on what you power goals and purpose for the car. then some of us can try to give you some real suggestions

Mostly street, but i want to be able to get a nice drag time, and have a good handling track car. I'll look into more turbo info

George STFU!!! I make 1100 a week. I was saying that 8 or 9 grand it what my budget for the car is you fucking retard. God! Cant you people ever just be nice and chill the fuck out? You must really not have a life to give someone bad rep and talk shit over the internet. you wanna talk shit, i'll give you my address. Im trying to build a car and so far there's about 5 or 6 cool people who have actually helped instead of talkin smack. George777, seriously dont say another thing to me or we are going to have serious problems. I came here to get along with people, but when assholes like you start pushing me in the corner and try to make me look stupid it pisses me off. I havent said anything rude to anyone at all unless they said something to me first. When someone is in my face and talks to me like that, they ususally dont get words as a response from me. Soooooo, if you wanna be an ass do it somewhere else. Im trying to learn and get opinions on a engine. Thank you

oh ya also, i dont need credibility. I've already got a horrible rep from a couple of you guys haha cheers! I dont come on here being a douche. Why dont you take time to read what i said and then the responses I got. It might boost your intelligence. Nobody may want me here but i want to be here so i can be an equal Honda lover, but no, I have to get harrassed by noob prejudice people like you. Thanks man, it really shows how good of a person you are to talk crap to someone trying to learn. i didnt come in here blabbing "oh yeah i got this, i'm better than you, and my car is faster." i try to be humble but when i get disrespected over an internet website it angers me. People talk trash on here because they know they will never see the person the talk trash to. They come on here and do because they know outside of their computer room they would get their ass beat. So i guess if you wanna talk trash, go ahead. You won't get a word of feedback from me and you'll look like an idiot in the long run. Peace, Love, Hondas, and Mary Jane :)

ouch. sorry guys but im gonna defend nate on his last comment. he does make sense. just chill

george you asshole! :lol:

stay on topic and stop flaming wil ya?

Attachments

• l_cb5c869b078c8a07fb07116a849e517f.jpg
    l_cb5c869b078c8a07fb07116a849e517f.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 185
Why dont you take time to read what i said and then the responses I got. It might boost your intelligence.

I highly doubt that. I have yet to see any form of higher intelligence out of you or anything you have posted. Surprise me by saying something educated that proves you were doing your own research, and coming to your own conclusions, and then I will realize the possibility of educational prowess.

George777 seriously dont say another thing to me or we are going to have serious problems.

I'm shaking in my boots, polishing those torque wrenches.

george you asshole! :lol:

I know. I'm a horrible, horrible person. Is Mrs. Taco gunna spank me and send me to her room? :ph34r:

Nuttin' but love, mang.

George STFU!!! I make 1100 a week.

What selling records rofl:bo:

I was saying that 8 or 9 grand it what my budget for the car is you fucking retard. God! Cant you people ever just be nice and chill the fuck out? You must really not have a life to give someone bad rep and talk shit over the internet.

Ya, you guys better get lives and stop talking shit or you are gonna have this crew to deal with:

C-pap, Tam-Pon, Lil' Cunt, Jizz Mop, HotAbercrombieFag87, Timmy Taint Toucher, Biggie Fry...

Attachments

• Fags.jpg
    Fags.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
My bust, dawg. I didn't knowz he rolled deep lik dat.

anyways back to engines........it going to come down to which do you wont to buy either way your going to get power to the ground just dont rush your decision anymore than needed cause 90% of the time it ends up not being what you wanted......other than that good luck with the decision process

What selling records rofl:bo:

Ya, you guys better get lives and stop talking shit or you are gonna have this crew to deal with:

C-pap, Tam-Pon, Lil' Cunt, Jizz Mop, HotAbercrombieFag87, Timmy Taint Toucher, Biggie Fry...

ohh shit...............its about to get bad.

go with the K motor (for topic's sake)

|.........Overnight....................................| | |__
|.............Japan Parts............................| |'| |,____.
|_...._....____________________--------- | |_| |_|.....|
* (@)'(@) **'''"""'''"""'''"""''"""""'*| (@)(@)**{__}**(@)]

Back