Leaving state, wanting some help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got a whole shitload of stuff you can do around the house to earn your keep.

help me hang the drywall, sand the floors, clean the garage, clean the basement, install the dryer and move the old one out of the way, clean the spare room.

and when you're done with all that you can play xbox live.

Lol, thanks, but I'm not a big xbox fan.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind working and stuff, except, you're still in Indiana....

just come on over to ct.
plenty of shit for ya here..and youd get along great with all of us over here

Man, I already said I lived there!!! If I remember correctly (I was 6 at the time), isn't CT humid and shit too?

Lol, thanks, but I'm not a big xbox fan.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind working and stuff, except, you're still in Indiana....

Closer than Connecticut... hell you'd drive right by my place to get to CT.

my offer still stands, me and a friend of mine are checking into a few more, we are looking into 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. TN is nice and quiet with a low crime rate, people are pretty nice, so come down in about 2 weeks and hang out with me =3

my offer still stands, me and a friend of mine are checking into a few more, we are looking into 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. TN is nice and quiet with a low crime rate, people are pretty nice, so come down in about 2 weeks and hang out with me =3
go to his house ^^^ we can all hang :D

cool by me, the friend of mine thats going to be my roomate has a friend that so happens to be a bisexual girl, I've went and bought a kiddy pool, I will soon fill it with whipped cream and fudge but we need another bi girl to have it going.....=x

:werd: the only thing in groton is the sub base.

it does get a little humid in the summer... but it only lasts like a month

Yeah, I'm a military brat, that's why we moved to Groton. My dad's in the Navy.

well id offer but i don't move out until june 23rd i think.... or something like that, but if you were willing i do need a roomate.... lol just a thought, but i am in Texas

Texas isn't too bad. I dunno, I've kinda settled down again, for now. I still plan on moving though, but probably closer to the summer months. So, if you guys are still willing to let me in on these deals in a couple months, I'm all for it. By then I might have more money too.

You said you lived in Groton. Groton is a shithole.
groton is just now becoming a shithole,i remeber when i was younger(i lived there practically my whole life) it used to be nice,but now its just shitty

:werd: the only thing in groton is the sub base.

it does get a little humid in the summer... but it only lasts like a month
humididty here isnt that bad,but it does suck

Yeah, I'm a military brat, that's why we moved to Groton. My dad's in the Navy.
my dad too!! you go to any schools here?

charles barnum
mary morrison
william seely <---all elementary,i went to charles barnum and pleasant valley
pleasant valley

EDIT!!! whats your first and last name>

groton is just now becoming a shithole,i remeber when i was younger(i lived there practically my whole life) it used to be nice,but now its just shitty

humididty here isnt that bad,but it does suck

For the past 10-15 years I have been hearing its a shithole. Its neighbor New London isn't much better.

For the past 10-15 years I have been hearing its a shithole. Its neighbor New London isn't much better.

nah it has just started getting bad within the past like 7 years,and newlondon has been getting worse for longer than that,im originally from newlondon and moved around ct alot,but mostly groton
the drugs and crime is going up over there,

Most areas are turning into shit holes, countrywide. I live in a nice area, and my neighbor is going down the tubes.

I watched "Roger and Me" last night, for the first time. Life is mostly like that. Entropy, everything starts to die the moment it's born - and things tend to fall apart, including civilizations.

Until some kind of urban renewal takes place: Look at Bridgeport and New Haven CT - those places were just allowed to burn and then be rebuilt with new land contracts and planning. Of course, politics and corruption ruined those as well - but you get my point.

Ultimately the nice towns get nicer, the shittier ones get shittier. Only a world war or asteroid hit will change this.

Back