Matts96HB's EJ6 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I ordered an MFactory Helical LSD today, looking to go 10's in the 1/4 next season.

Can't do it... I promised my old man the only 2door car I would by is a Porche...

Or a really fucking fast s2000

Fuck you. I'm looking for a four door ek ex because I fell in love with this thread and ur rise. Thanks alot :|
glad I could be an inspiration haha
Nah, it's all about the hatchies.
Werd. Hatchies are where its at.
Can't do it... I promised my old man the only 2door car I would by is a Porche...

Or a really fucking fast s2000
s2k maybe.. porsche no
fuck a porsche...
werd.
and a four door for that matter.
i have a 4 door.....

but its an accord and its a DD.

idk i have seen some sick ass PORCHES here in Bellevue... at first i was like fuck them but something pretty cool about seeing them drive idkzzzzlolx. after seeing some amazing ones i have changed my mind. fuck boxter though. I LIKE DEY SUV LOLOLLOL GTS LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
idk i have seen some sick ass porches here in Bellevue... at first i was like fuck them but something pretty cool about seeing them drive idkzzzzlolx. after seeing some amazing ones i have changed my mind. fuck boxter though. I LIKE DEY SUV LOLOLLOL GTS LOLOLOLOL

Like this one?

2390513645_7a7606301e_b.jpg

Pulled the transmission out of the Civic today to put the MFactory LSD in. I will be having a shop do this since I'm not too confident in installing my first diff in a car that will be throwing down about 400-450whp

Dont be scared, lol. All you got to do is shim it up and measure some clearances at the case with a feeler gauge. The worst part is getting the speedometer gear off the old diff, it is super easy to damage/destroy.

Haha. I probably would do it myself but I really don't have much time right now. I work 4 days a week and go to school full time. Life is hectic. It's amazing I had the time to take it out. Oh wait, it only took me and a buddy 45 min to pull it out :ph34r:

Back