Matts96HB's EJ6 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for those of you still watching this thread, progress is still being made
stock seats back in, interior buttoned up and clean.
2011-01-27_12-55-08_828.jpg

current shot of the engine bay. made brackets for the methanol and breather tank, mounted everything up, stripped and sprayed the VC, things are good to go.
2011-01-27_12-53-37_503.jpg

still here and still got a woooody! lmao looks good man!

Dont forget that electrical tape. :)

Lookin good. This summer Ill be in your neck of the woods, we should get togather for a few as I roll through lol.

Dont forget that electrical tape. :)

Lookin good. This summer Ill be in your neck of the woods, we should get togather for a few as I roll through lol.

haha i just noticed that its still on the intake manifold :p we should, when you going to be coming through?

just ordered a vibrant timing belt tensioner. gotta get rid of the slack in the front of the belt. the valve springs make it damn near impossible to get the tension on the belt right on all sides

ordered the two springs i need to get the wastegate set at ~20psi, which is what i figure ill need for the car to make the numbers i want. should be fun when the weather clears up.

Your car is gonna haul some major butt down the road with those numbers. I gotta come out and see it some time, I think that it would be way cooler to see and hear it in person than it is to see pics over the internet.

Back